Leftover delights from yesteryear's afterthoughts. Moldy stew, rancid milk, a toxic sludge that leaves a grudge. Charming collections of peculiarly preserved sounds that taste better now than they ever did.… MoreLeftover delights from yesteryear's afterthoughts. Moldy stew, rancid milk, a toxic sludge that leaves a grudge. Charming collections of peculiarly preserved sounds that taste better now than they ever did. Salvage what you can, but please do not let any go to waste. LessHosted by Cool Beans Saturday | 11/18/2023 | 11:00 pm
- Killer Mike - R.A.P. Music - "Untitled (feat. Scar)"
- Elton John - Tumbleweed Connection - "Country Comfort"
- Brittany Howard - Jaime - "Georgia"
- Beastie Boys - Check Your Head - "Professor Booty"
- Darondo - Let My People Go - "True"
- Sharon Van Etten - Tramp - "Leonard"
- Parliament - The Clones of Dr. Funkenstein - "I've Been Watching You (Move Your Sexy Body)"
- Cheap Trick - Cheap Trick - "Mandocello"
- CHIC - Risque - "My Feet Keep Dancing"
- Richard Hell - Blank Generation - "Love Comes in Spurts"
- Fleetwood Mac - Tusk - "Walk a Thin Line"
- Alicia Keys - The Diary of Alicia Keys - "When You Really Love Someone"
- Radiohead - Hail To the Thief - "Myxomatosis"
- Quasimoto, Madlib - The Further Adventures of Lord Quas - "Fatbacks"
- Bill Callahan, Bonnie Prince Billy - Blind Date Party - "Wish You Were Gay"
- Slum Village - Fan-Tas-Tic, Vol. 2 - "Raise It Up"
- Mac DeMarco - This Old Dog - "For the First Time"
- Rapsody, D'Angelo, GZA - Eve - "Ibtihaj"
- Nina Simone - I Put a Spell on You - "Marriage Is For Old Folks"
- The White Stripes - De Stijl - "Sister, Do You Know My Name"
- K.D. Lang - Shadowland - "Western Stars"
- Mose Allison Trio - I Love the Life I Live - "I Love the Life I Live"
- Little Beaver - Miami Sound: Rare Funk & Soul From Miami Florida 1967-1974 Various Artists - "I Love the Way You Love"
- Bikini Kill - Pussy Whipped - "Hamster Baby"
Take a ride on The Groove Tube every Saturday night from 9-11 on WTJU.Hosted by Shea Butter Saturday | 11/18/2023 | 9:00 pm
- Stevie Wonder - Shoo-Be-Doo-Be-Doo-Da-Day - "Shoo-Be-Doo-Be-Doo-Da-Day"
- Pigmeat Markham - Here Comes the Judge - "Here Comes the Judge"
- George Kirby - What Can I Do - "What Can I Do"
- The Diddys, Paige Douglas - Gilles Peterson Digs America, Vol. 2 - "Intergalactic Love Song"
- Funkadelic - America Eats Its Young - "If You Don't Like the Effect, Don't Produce the Cause"
- Joe Bataan - Salsoul - "Latin Strut"
- Lamp - LaMP - "Hit Return"
- Lamp - LaMP - "Some Days"
- Ron Everett - The Glitter of the City - "Glitter of the City (Song by Tahira)"
- Toni Tornado - Toni Tornado - "Podes Crer, Amizade"
- Ze Roberto - Lotus 72 D - "Lotus 72 D - Fast Version"
- Antonio Carlos & Jocafi - Mudei de Ideia - "Kabaluere"
- Pete Dunaway - Pete Dunaway - "Super Market"
- Tobias - Coisa Sentimental / Mundo Cão - "Coisa Sentimental"
- Tim Maia - World Psychedelic Classics 4 - "Do Leme Ao Pontal"
- Keyboard - Hungry Man - "Think About It"
- Effi Duke & The Love Family - Effi Duke & The Love Family - "The Time Is Come"
- Ebo Taylor - Life Stories - "Peace On Earth"
- Steve Monite - Only You - "Things Fall Apart"
- Banda Black Rio - Gafieira Universal - "Vidigal"
- Kellee Patterson - Turn on the Lights - Be Happy - "If It Don't Fit, Don't Force It"
- Marvin Gaye - In Our Lifetime - "Heavy Love Affair"
- Emilio Santiago - Emilio Santiago - "Bananeira"
- Evinha - Esperar pra Ver - "Esperar pra Ver"
- Alan Parker & Madeline Bell - The Voice of Soul - "That's What Friends Are For"
- Connie Laverne - Can't Live Without You - "Can't Live Without You"
- Ebo Taylor - Afrobeat Airways, Vol. 2 - "Children Don't Cry"
Gather 'Round each Saturday night from 8-9 for an hour of special concerts, both archived and live. There will be shows from the legendary Prism Coffeehouse archives mixed in with… MoreGather 'Round each Saturday night from 8-9 for an hour of special concerts, both archived and live. There will be shows from the legendary Prism Coffeehouse archives mixed in with some from our announcers' own libraries. And you never know when a live concert might happen, so Gather 'Round each Saturday night right here on WTJU! And every third Saturday, tune in for Third Rail, a live concert series brought to you by the Rock Department. LessHosted by DJ Zostress Saturday | 11/18/2023 | 8:00 pm
- Free Pony - November 18, 2023 - "Live at WTJU, presented by WTJU Rock's Third Rail"
“Listening for the secret, searching for the sound…” going on three decades, Sunshine Daydream has been exploring the vast catalogues and catacombs of the Grateful Dead, as well as other… More“Listening for the secret, searching for the sound…” going on three decades, Sunshine Daydream has been exploring the vast catalogues and catacombs of the Grateful Dead, as well as other like-minded musicians from the last century. LessHosted by John Fisher Saturday | 11/18/2023 | 6:00 pm
- Linda Ronstadt - 11-18-1973 KSAN broadcast from the Record Plant - "Rock Me on The Water"
- Linda Ronstadt - 11-18-1973 KSAN broadcast from the Record Plant - "It Doesn't Matter Anymore"
- Grateful Dead - Rocking the Cradle - "Fire On The Mountain"
- Grateful Dead - 73-11-20 Denver Coliseum, Denver CO - "Mississippi Half-Step"
- Grateful Dead - 73-11-20 Denver Coliseum, Denver CO - "Dire Wolf"
- Grateful Dead - 73-11-17 Pauley Pavilion UCLA - "Row Jimmy"
- Grateful Dead - 73-11-20 Denver Coliseum, Denver CO - "Stella Blue"
- Grateful Dead - From The Mars Hotel - "Unbroken Chain (Tri-phonic Sound remix)"
- Grateful Dead - 73-11-23 County Coliseum El Paso, TX - "Weather Report"
- Grateful Dead - 73-11-23 County Coliseum El Paso, TX - "Let It Grow"
- Grateful Dead - 73-11-17 Pauley Pavilion UCLA - "Uncle John's Band"
- Grateful Dead - 73-11-17 Pauley Pavilion UCLA - "Morning Dew"
- Grateful Dead - 73-11-17 Pauley Pavilion UCLA - "Uncle John's Band"
- Linda Ronstadt - 11-18-1973 KSAN broadcast from the Record Plant - "I Believe In You"
- Linda Ronstadt - 11-18-1973 KSAN broadcast from the Record Plant - "You're No Good"
What is Jumpin' on the Bed? An eclectic mix of Americana, blues, rockabilly, folk, jazz, indie, rock and assorted oddities. Regular features include obits in tribute to the recently departed,… MoreWhat is Jumpin' on the Bed? An eclectic mix of Americana, blues, rockabilly, folk, jazz, indie, rock and assorted oddities. Regular features include obits in tribute to the recently departed, theme sets, and new releases. Often contains high Bob Dylan content. If you’re looking for the heart of Saturday night, look no further. Tune in between 4-6 pm and start jumpin’. LessHosted by David Soyka Saturday | 11/18/2023 | 4:00 pm
- Kyle Martin Band - KyleMartinBand - "The Heart Of Saturday Night"
Sophie Milman -
Sophie Milman -
Notes: House Ethics committee votes to remove George Santos
- Buddy Guy - The Blues Is Alive And Well - "Guilty As Charged"
- The Black Crowes - Shake Your Money Maker (30th Anniversary Deluxe) - "Waitin' Guilty"
- The National - Juicy Sonic Magic (Live in Berkeley September 24-25 2018) - "Guilty Party - Live at Berkeley 9/24/18"
- Bonnie Raitt - Takin' My Time - "Guilty - 2008 Remaster"
- Miranda Lambert - Crazy Ex-Girlfriend - "Guilty In Here"
- John C. Reilly - Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story "Original Motion Picture Soundtrack" - "Guilty As Charged"
- Matthew Ryan - Mayday - "Guilty"
- The Roz Bruce Infusion - Sayonara - "I Am Not A Crook"
John Williams -
Jaws (The Collector's Edition Soundtrack) -
"Main Title And First Victim"
Notes: RIP Roger Kastel, poster artist most famous for Jaws, 92
Kool & The Gang -
20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: The Best Of Kool & The Gang -
Notes: RIP George "Funky" Brown, co-founder and drummer for Kool & the Gang, 74
Janis Joplin -
Woodstock Sunday August 17, 1969 (Live) -
"Raise Your Hand - Live at The Woodstock Music & Art Fair, August 17, 1969"
Notes: RIP John Morris, 84, co-ordinator/announcer at Woodstock and Filmore East
Bob Dylan -
The Complete Budokan 1978 (Live) -
"Oh, Sister - Live at Nippon Budokan Hall, Tokyo, Japan - February 28, 1978"
Notes: RIP Maryanne Trump Barry, retired judge and sister of Donald, 86
Tedeschi Trucks Band -
Live From The Fox Oakland -
"Bird On The Wire - Live"
Notes: RIP Karen Davis, advocated for animal rights for birds, 79
Elvis Costello & The Attractions -
Get Happy -
Notes: RIP A.S. Byatt, novelist who won Booker Prize for Possession, 87
- J Mascis - Can't Believe We're Here - "Can’t Believe We're Here"
- Smoke Fairies - Carried In Sound - "Vague Ideas"
- Dori Freeman - Do You Recall - "Do You Recall"
- Kurt Vile - Back to Moon Beach - "Tom Petty’s gone (but tell him i asked for him)"
- Madi Diaz, Kacey Musgraves - Don't Do Me Good - "Don't Do Me Good"
- Frank Zappa - Over-Nite Sensation (50th Anniversary) - "Cosmik Debris - Live In Detroit, Michigan - May 12, 1973"
One salt-rubbed hunk of indie rock 1 Florin, Post-Punk Gold 1/4 Cup, Whine Pop Vinegar 1/3 Mole, Brazilian Tropicalisimo 2 Bunchs, Wilted Soul and Psychedelia 2 Omicrons, Electronic Ambience 1… MoreOne salt-rubbed hunk of indie rock 1 Florin, Post-Punk Gold 1/4 Cup, Whine Pop Vinegar 1/3 Mole, Brazilian Tropicalisimo 2 Bunchs, Wilted Soul and Psychedelia 2 Omicrons, Electronic Ambience 1 Candela, Forgotten Funk 1 Blessed Blast, Japanese Noise Bands Dash of bitter insouciance Salt-n-Pepa to taste Braise Weekly. Cooks between 2 and 4 PM on Saturday afternoons on 91.1 WTJU. LessHosted by Poubelle Saturday | 11/18/2023 | 2:00 pm
- Prince Buster - Dance Cleopatra Dance - "Move Over"
- Lou Reed - Street Hassle - "Wait"
- Sundae Painters - Sundae Painters - "In Came You"
- Mumps - Rock & Roll This, Rock & Roll That: Best Case Scenario, You've Got Mumps - "Crocodile Tears"
- The Anemic Boyfriends - Fake I.D. / Bad Girls in Love - "Fake I.D."
- The Cure - Three Imaginary Boys (Deluxe Edition) - "I Want to Be Old - Sav Studio Demo 10/77"
- The Kinks - The Journey - Pt. 2 - "Till the End of the Day (2023 Remaster)"
- Caravan - In The Land Of Grey And Pink - "Love To Love You (And Tonight Pigs Will Fly)"
- Phosphorescent - Here's To Taking It Easy - "I Don't Care If There's Cursing"
- Sensations Fix - Music Is Painting In the Air (1974 - 1977) - "Barnhause Effect"
- Jesse Belvin - Mr. Easy - "It's All Right With Me"
- Nina Simone - In Concert - "Mississippi Goddam - Live At Carnegie Hall, New York, 1964"
- Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Cannonball Adderley, Red Garland, Paul Chambers, Philly Joe Jones - Milestones - "Milestones (feat. John Coltrane, Cannonball Adderley, Red Garland, Paul Chambers & Philly Joe Jones) - Alternate Take"
- MUNYA - Jardin - "Once Again"
- Bibio, Oskar Guojonsson - Sunbursting EP - "Sunbursting"
- Shadowfax - Shadowdance - "Watercourse Way"
- Offset, JID - METRO BOOMIN PRESENTS SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE (SOUNDTRACK FROM AND INSPIRED BY THE MOTION PICTURE) - "Danger (Spider) (Offset & JID)"
- Niecy Blues - Exit Simulation - "Cascade"
- Christy & Emily - Gueen's Head - "Birds"
- The Roches - The Roches - "Hammond Song"
- Beach House - Beach House - "Lovelier Girl"
- Green-House - A Host for All Kinds of Life - "Far More Other"
- Victoria Monet - JAGUAR - "Big Boss (Interlude)"
- Happy End - Kazemachi Roman - "Sky Blue Crayon"
- Antonia Lamb - Sad About the Times - "Wolf"
- The Psycho Exploding Orangutans, Victor Furtado, Andrew Vogts - The Psycho Exploding Orangutans - "Denver Belle / Planet Banjo"
The tradition of Roots and Culture in the Old Dominion endures. Set upon the solid foundation of bedrock Nyabinghi chants, syncopated Ska and rumbling Rock Steady, your selectors build the… MoreThe tradition of Roots and Culture in the Old Dominion endures. Set upon the solid foundation of bedrock Nyabinghi chants, syncopated Ska and rumbling Rock Steady, your selectors build the framework of the positive Word, Sound and Power of Reggae. Riddim for the Next Generation each Saturday afternoon from 12 'til 2 right here on WTJU... LessHosted by Goldfinger AKA Scott Shisler Saturday | 11/18/2023 | 12:00 pm
- Trinity - Shanty Town Determination - "Z-90 Skank"
- Bunny Clarke - Shocks Of MIghty - "Be Thankful/Dubbing In The Back Seat"
- Beres Hammond - In Control - "Giving Thanks"
- Bob Marley & the Wailers - Confrontation - "Give Thanks And Praises"
- the Frightnrs - Nothing More To Say - "Hey Brother/Do Unto Others"
- Samory I - Strength - "Harvest"
- Don Letts/Wayne Coyne - Outta Sync - "Present Dilemmas"
- the Paragons - teh Paragons Return - "Do Right My Brothers And Sisters"
- Israel Vibration - Strength Of My Life - "Middle East"
- Creation Rebel - Hostile Environment - "Pressure"
- Maytones - Holy Ground: Alvin RAnglin's GG Records - "Holy Ground"
- Matumbi - 12" 45 RPM - "Guide Us Jah"
- Casper Lo-M-Da-Wah - Honor The People - "Honor The People"
- Joy Harjo - I Pray For My Enemies - "Allay Na Lee No"
- The Fire This Time - Dancibng On John Wayne's Head - "Waking Dreamer Dub"
- Culture - Two Sevens Clash - "Pirate Days"
- Samory-I feat. Jesse Royal - Strength - "Continent"
- Peter Tosh - Wanted Dread and Alive - "Rastafari Is"
- Bob Marley & the Wailers - Survival - "Wake Up And LIve"
- Charles Bradley - If You Ask Me To: Victor Axelrod Productions for Daptone Records - "Whatcha Doing (To Me)"
- Loving Paupers - Ladders - "Still Today"
- Rude Girl Revue - Rude Girls To The Front - "Make The Best Of It"
- Bob & Gene and the Inversions - If You Ask Me To: Victor Axelrod Productions for Daptone Records - "I Can't Stand These Lonely Nights"
- Ken Boothe - Mr. Rock Steady - "Home Home Home"
The second half of Atlantic Weekly, heard each Saturday morning from 10 til noon, switches over to Europe, delving into the Celtic tradition, Scandinavia, and beyond.Hosted by Mark Rough Saturday | 11/18/2023 | 10:00 am
- Cillian Vallely & Kevin Crawford - On Common Ground - "Helvic Head"
- Dartry Ceili Band - The Killavil Post - "Tarbolton / Longford Collector / Sailor's Bonnet (Reels)"
- Paddy Glackin, Paddy Keenan - Doublin' - "Jigs: Tripping Up The Stairs / Fraher's Jig"
- The Alt - The Alt - "Geese In The Bog, Covering Ground"
- Cillian Vallely - The Raven's Rock - "The Raven's Rock: A La Porte a Marianne / The Raven's Rock"
- David Doocey, Kevin Doherty, Patrick Doocey, Stephen Doherty - Changing Time - "Collins' / The Mist Covered Mountain / Mary's Shoes"
- David Munnelly - Swing... - "The Taproom Set"
- The Clare Ceili Band - Turas Ceoil - "The Enchanted Lady / The Holy Land / The Rainy Day"
- Arcady - Many Happy Returns - "The Sally Gardens, Miss McLeod's Reel, The Foxhunter's, the Bucks of Oranmore"
- Tulla Céilí Band - A Celebration of 50 Years - "Cooley's/The Cup Of Tea/The Wise Maid (Reels)"
- Téada - Inné Amárach - "Poirt: Delia Keane's/ the Horse's Leotard/ Seán Buí/ the Dawn Chorus"
- Ciaran Tourish - Down the Line - "Molly Bán / Flowers of Edinburgh / Famous Ballymote"
- Socks in the Frying Pan - Socks in the Frying Pan - "The Track for the Craic"
- Harry Bradley - Bad Turns & Horse-Shoe Bends - "Davy Maguires/Gary Hastings"
- Niall Vallely, Dezi Donnelly, Mike McGoldrick - Transatlantic Sessions - Series 4: Volume Three - "Muireann's Jig"
- John Carty - I Will If I Can - "Reels: Cooley's - Maid Behind the Bar."
- Solas - Solas - "The Yellow Tinker / Cranking Out / Master Crowley's #2"
- Brian Conway - Consider the Source - "Trim the Velvet/Lord Gordon's"
- Danú - Shanachie Presents Irish Celebration - "The Fairy Reel / The Old Torn Petticoat / Our House at Home"
- Matt Molloy - Heathery Breeze - "Slieve Russell/Jimmy Wards"
- Kevin Crawford, Colin Farrell, Patrick Doocey - Music and Mischief - "The Pelican Marsh Reel / Fox on the Prowl / The Ballina Lasses"
- Willie Kelly, Mike Rafferty - The New Broom (feat. Donal Clancy) - "The Maid On the Green / Anthony Frawley's"
- Cathal Hayden - Live In Belfast - "Splendid Isolation"
- Caitlín & Ciarán - The High Seas - "The Drunken Landlady / Christmas Eve / The Abbey Reel"
- Dezi Donnelly - Familiar Footsteps - "Phelims Frolic - Paddy Ryan's Dream - Dowd's Favourite"
- Liz Knowles - Making Time - "Rakes and Frolics: Tuhy's Frolics/The Rakes of Cashel (feat. Pat Broaders)"
- Dessie O'Halloran - The Pound Road - "The Boys from the County Mayo"
- John Carty - Last Night's Fun - "Devaney's Goat/The Whistling Postman"
For well over 30 years, Atlantic Weekly Part I has been providing listeners with a Saturday morning wake up call of acoustic music. From contemporary singer-songwriters and Americana to the… MoreFor well over 30 years, Atlantic Weekly Part I has been providing listeners with a Saturday morning wake up call of acoustic music. From contemporary singer-songwriters and Americana to the bedrock traditions of bluegrass and old-time string bands, we will have you singing and dancing around the kitchen during your first cup of coffee. Tune in and explore the insightful lyrics and musical diversity that can be found only outside the limits of commercial radio. That's Atlantic Weekly Part I heard each Saturday morning from 8-10. LessHosted by Steven Harris Saturday | 11/18/2023 | 8:00 am
- Molly Tuttle, Molly Tuttle & Golden Highway - City of Gold - "San Joaquin"
- Pharis & Jason Romero - Tell 'Em You Were Gold - "Old Bill's Tune"
- Bronwyn Keith-Hynes, Sam Bush, Molly Tuttle - Can't Live Without Love - "Can't Live Without Love"
- Bendigo Fletcher - Go Outside (From Natural Bridge State Resort Park) - "Go Outside (From Natural Bridge State Resort Park)"
- Flatland Cavalry, Kaitlin Butts - Mornings With You (with Kaitlin Butts) - "Mornings With You (with Kaitlin Butts)"
- Norah Jones, Valerie June - Home Inside (with Valerie June) (From “Norah Jones is Playing Along” Podcast) - "Home Inside (with Valerie June) (From “Norah Jones is Playing Along” Podcast)"
- Cat Power - Cat Power Sings Dylan: The 1966 Royal Albert Hall Concert - "It's All Over Now, Baby Blue - Live at the Royal Albert Hall"
- Jeff Tweedy - Filled With Wonder Once Again - "Filled With Wonder Once Again"
- William Prince - Stand in the Joy - "Young"
- Emma Stevens - The Ballad of Shubenacadie - "The Ballad of Shubenacadie"
- Richard Inman - Life Without Your Love - "Casserole Dish"
- Ondara - Wounded Heart (from the Original Movie "Silver Dollar Road") - "Wounded Heart (from the Original Movie "Silver Dollar Road")"
- Sylvia Tyson - At The End of The Day - "At The End Of The Day"
- Darlingside - Everything Is Alive - "Darkening Hour"
"Hold Your Head Up High"
Notes: Darlingside will be at the Southern on Nov 29.
- Maya De Vitry - Infinite - "Stacy, In Her Wedding Gown"
- Carrie Newcomer - A Great Wild Mercy - "Start With A Stone"
- Suzzy Roche, Lucy Wainwright Roche - Take Me Home: A Concert for West Virginia, Vol.1 (Recorded Live) - "Both Sides Now (Live)"
- Great Lake Swimmers - When We Last Shook Hands: Cover Songs Volume 1 - "Come A Long Way"
- Cat Power - Cat Power Sings Dylan: The 1966 Royal Albert Hall Concert - "Mr. Tambourine Man - Live at the Royal Albert Hall"
- Shawn Colvin - More Than A Whisper: Celebrating The Music Of Nanci Griffith - "Outbound Plane"
- Nanci Griffith - Working In Corners - "Love Is A Hard Waltz"
- Emmylou Harris - More Than A Whisper: Celebrating The Music Of Nanci Griffith - "Love Wore A Halo (Back Before The War)"
- Alynda Segarra - Drunken Angel - "Drunken Angel"
- Amos Lee - Fruits Of My Labor - "Fruits Of My Labor"
- Molly Tuttle, Molly Tuttle & Golden Highway - City of Gold - "Goodbye Mary"
- Luther Dickinson, Allison Russell - Magic Music for Family Folk - "Old Hen"
- Luther Dickinson, Allison Russell - Magic Music for Family Folk - "Crawdad"
Tune in Leftover Biscuits every Saturday morning from 6:30 'til 8 for stories and music from the early roots of American Country, Bluegrass and Blues music. We'll hear about the… MoreTune in Leftover Biscuits every Saturday morning from 6:30 'til 8 for stories and music from the early roots of American Country, Bluegrass and Blues music. We'll hear about the famous acts and the not so famous. From the Carter Family, Uncle Dave Macon and the Monroe Brothers to the less-heard sounds of Kelly Harrell, Washington Phillips, and the Golden Melody Boys. Jug bands, string bands, shape note singers, and even classic country and bluegrass artists from the 50s and 60s are all likely guests to round out the show and start your weekend right. Leave a message or request on their Facebook page (and give them a thumbs up!). LessHosted by Paul Josey Saturday | 11/18/2023 | 6:30 am
- Lost And Found - Classic Bluegrass - "Leftover Biscuits"
- Hattie Hart W Memphis Jug Band - "You Wouldn't, Would You, Papa?"
- Sol K. Bright's Hollywaiians - "Hawaiian Cowboy"
- John Hammond - "My Mama Always Talked To Me"
- Early Johnson - "All Night Long"
- Delmore Brothers - "Cause I Don't Mean To Cry When You're Gone"
- Rev. Gary Davis - "I Can't Bear My Burdens By Myself"
- Sister Rosetta Tharpe And Marie Knight - "Up Above My Head"
- J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers - "Lights In The Valley"
- Lonnie Johnson And Eddie Lang - "Have To Change Keys To Play These Blues"
- Django Reinhardt and Stephane Grapelli - "Tiger Rag"
- Jenny Pope W Memphis Jug Band - "Bull Frog Blues"
- Charlie Poole - "The Letter That Never Came"
- George Ku Trio - "Na Pua O Hawaii"
- Ashley And Foster - "Greenback Dollar"
- Carter Family - "The Girl On The Greenbriar Shore"
- Darby And Tarlton - "Captain Won't You Let Me Go Home"
- Dezurik Sisters - "Birmingham Jail"
- Ted Sharp, Hinman And Sharp - "Robinson County"
- Kitty Wells - "Make Up Your Mind"
- Stanley Brothers - "I'll Be True To The One I Love"
- Stripling Brothers - "Kennedy Rag"
- Clifford Hayes And The Dixieland Jug Stompers - "Barefoot Stomp"
- Henry Thomas - "Jonah In The Wilderness"
Each week scholars explore the worlds of literature, science, the arts, politics, history, and business through lively discussion with our ever curious host Sarah McConnell. From the controversies over slave… MoreEach week scholars explore the worlds of literature, science, the arts, politics, history, and business through lively discussion with our ever curious host Sarah McConnell. From the controversies over slave reparations and global warming, to the unique worlds of comic books and wine-making, With Good Reason is always surprising, challenging and fun. With Good Reason has won five Gabriel Awards for Best Documentary or Public Affairs Programs and is also the recipient of top honors from the Public Radio News Directors, Radio and Television Digital News Association and the Virginia Association of Broadcasters. Produced at Virginia Foundation for the Humanities. More information at withgoodreasonradio.org. LessHosted by Sarah McConnell Saturday | 11/18/2023 | 5:00 am