Leftover delights from yesteryear's afterthoughts. Moldy stew, rancid milk, a toxic sludge that leaves a grudge. Charming collections of peculiarly preserved sounds that taste better now than they ever did.… MoreLeftover delights from yesteryear's afterthoughts. Moldy stew, rancid milk, a toxic sludge that leaves a grudge. Charming collections of peculiarly preserved sounds that taste better now than they ever did. Salvage what you can, but please do not let any go to waste. LessHosted by Steve Saturday | 11/19/2022 | 11:00 pm
- Yello - "Koladi-Ola"
- RP Boo - "All Over"
- Micromakine - "Snare As A Weapon"
- Coil - "Panic"
- Kid Baltan - "Colonel Bogey"
- Don Pablo's Animals - "Venus (The Piano Mix)"
- Neil Voss - "New Tetris N64 Title Music"
- Wendy And Lisa - "Lolly Lolly (According To Prince)"
- Transit Kings - "Oh Shit"
- Risque - "Starlight"
- Barrington Levy - "Shine Eye Girl"
- John Foxx - "Avenham Collonade"
- Denial - "California Dreaming"
- Jeehun Hwang - "Iron Piston"
- Underworld - "Cowgirl"
- Underkut - "Both Ends"
- L3ft Luca5 - "Badman Inna Search"
Take a ride on The Groove Tube every Saturday night from 9-11 on WTJU.Hosted by Shea Butter Saturday | 11/19/2022 | 9:00 pm
- Soul Excitement - Smile / Stay Together - "Stay Together"
- Midnight Movers and Jimmy Norman - Funk Don't Mean a Scent - "Funk Don't Mean a Scent"
- Brian Auger's Oblivion Express - Inner City Blues - "Inner City Blues"
- Starfire - Get Off With Us - "Calling All Party People"
- East Coast Love Affair - Don't Be Afraid - "Don't Be Afraid"
- Big Band Frank Pleyer - Full House - "Bubble and Squeak"
- Brief Encounter - What About Love - "What About Love"
- The Fabulous Originals - It Ain't Fair, But It's Fun - "It Ain't Fair, But It's Fun"
- Black Earth Plus - How Can You Say You Love Me, Pt. 1 - "How Can You Say You Love Me, Pt. 1"
- Tanya and Paulette Winley - I Believe In The Wheel Of Fortune - "I Believe in the Wheel of Fortune"
- Hank Carbo - Bad Luck - "Bad Luck"
- Bobby Rush - Chicken Heads / Mary Jane - "Mary Jane"
- Kool and Together - Hey Now Baby / Sittin' On A Red Hot Stove - "Sittin on a Red Hot Stove"
- Clarence Reid - Miss Hot Stuff / Mr. Hot Stuff - "Miss Hot Stuff"
- Soul Ones - Soul Pot - "Soul Pot"
- The Montereys - I'm Looking / Get Down - "Get Down"
- Milton Wright - Spaced - "Let's Take a Break"
- Jimmy McGriff - Electric Funk - "The Bird Wave"
- Little Beaver - Everybody Has Some Dues To Pay - "Everybody Has Some Dues to Pay"
- Rickey Calloway - Tell Me - "Tell Me"
- Carleen & the Groovers - Right On / The Thing - "Right On"
- Mickey & the Soul Generation - Football / Joint Session - "Football"
- Mickey & the Soul Generation - U.F.O. / Hey, Brother Man - "U.F.O."
- Solat - Change The World / Try, Try - "Change the World"
- The Blackbyrds - The Blackbyrds - "Blackbyrd's Theme"
- Richard Groove Holmes - Comin' On Home - "Groovin for Mr. G"
- Roy Ayers Ubiquity - He's Coming - "He's a Superstar"
- Voices of East Harlem - Oxford Town / Sit Yourself Down - "Oxford Town"
- The Outlaw Gang - Funky Fast Bump - "Funky Fast Bump"
- Billy Garner - Brand New Girl / I Got Some Part 1 - "I Got Some, Pt. 1"
- Marilyn Barbarin - Reborn / Believe Me - "Reborn"
- Jimmy Lane & the Incredible Five - The World's Rarest Funk 45s (Volume Two) - "Deal With It"
Gather 'Round each Saturday night from 8-9 for an hour of special concerts, both archived and live. There will be shows from the legendary Prism Coffeehouse archives mixed in with… MoreGather 'Round each Saturday night from 8-9 for an hour of special concerts, both archived and live. There will be shows from the legendary Prism Coffeehouse archives mixed in with some from our announcers' own libraries. And you never know when a live concert might happen, so Gather 'Round each Saturday night right here on WTJU! LessHosted by Peter Jones Saturday | 11/19/2022 | 8:00 pm
- Jimmy Gaudreau and Jack Lawrence - Prism Coffeehouse (1999) - "Jimmy Gaudreau and Jack Lawrence at the Prism Coffeehouse (1999)"
“Listening for the secret, searching for the sound…” going on three decades, Sunshine Daydream has been exploring the vast catalogues and catacombs of the Grateful Dead, as well as other… More“Listening for the secret, searching for the sound…” going on three decades, Sunshine Daydream has been exploring the vast catalogues and catacombs of the Grateful Dead, as well as other like-minded musicians from the last century. LessHosted by Jessica Saturday | 11/19/2022 | 6:00 pm
- Grateful Dead - 77-11-01 Cobo Arena - Detroit, MI - "Passenger"
- Grateful Dead - 77-11-01 Cobo Arena - Detroit, MI - "Terrapin Station"
- Grateful Dead - 77-11-01 Cobo Arena - Detroit, MI - "Wharf Rat"
- Grateful Dead - 77-11-02 Field House, Seneca College, Toronto, ON, Canada - "Looks Like Rain"
- Grateful Dead - 77-11-02 Field House, Seneca College, Toronto, ON, Canada - "Ship Of Fools"
- Grateful Dead - 77-11-02 Field House, Seneca College, Toronto, ON, Canada - "Estimated Prophet"
- Grateful Dead - 77-11-02 Field House, Seneca College, Toronto, ON, Canada - "St. Stephen"
- Grateful Dead - 77-11-02 Field House, Seneca College, Toronto, ON, Canada - "Truckin'"
- Grateful Dead - 77-11-04 Cotterrell Gym, Colgate University Hamilton, NY - "Cassidy"
- Grateful Dead - 77-11-04 Cotterrell Gym, Colgate University Hamilton, NY - "Sunrise"
- Grateful Dead - 77-11-04 Cotterrell Gym, Colgate University Hamilton, NY - "Let It Grow"
- Grateful Dead - 77-11-06 Broome County Arena Binghamton, NY - "Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodleloo"
Tune in for two hours of musical mayhem each Saturday afternoon at 4 on Jumpin' on the Bed as David rustles up an eclectic mix of high-energy Americana, blues, rockabilly,… MoreTune in for two hours of musical mayhem each Saturday afternoon at 4 on Jumpin' on the Bed as David rustles up an eclectic mix of high-energy Americana, blues, rockabilly, folk, jazz, indie, rock and assorted oddities. Regular features include obits in tribute to the recently departed, theme sets, new releases and (someday soon) timely artist appearances and interviews. Often contains high Bob Dylan content. If you’ve been looking for the heart of Saturday night, look no further. Tune in and start jumpin’. LessHosted by David Soyka Saturday | 11/19/2022 | 4:00 pm
- Cheryl Wheeler - Sylvia Hotel - "If It Were Up to Me"
- Tom Waits - Alice (Remastered) - "Flowers Grave"
- Tom Waits - Blood Money (Anniversary Edition) - "Misery Is The River Of The World"
- Tom Waits - Blood Money (Anniversary Edition) - "God's Away On Business - Live"
- Tom Waits - Alice (Anniversary Edition) - "Alice - Live"
Tom Jones -
One More Cup Of Coffee -
"One More Cup Of Coffee"
Notes: Starbucks employees are striking, no beer at the World Cup
- The Ink Spots - The Ink Spots Retrospective - "Java Jive"
- Superior Sound Effects - Superior Sound Effects 6 - Household, Foley - "Drink Pour Drink Drink Into Glass Pouring Drink Pouring Drink Into Glass Sound Effects Sound Effect Sounds EFX Sfx FX Household Beverage"
- Todd Snider - Near Truths and Hotel Rooms Live - "Beer Run (Extended) - Live"
- ZZ Top - Goin' 50 - "Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers - 2019 Remaster"
- Irish Coffee - When the Owl Cries - "Guitars and Beers"
Ned Rorem -
Ned Rorem: Orchestral Works -
"String Symphony: V. Rondo"
Notes: RIP composer Nick Rorem, 99
Galt MacDermot -
Notes: RIP Michael Butler, brought Hair to Broadway, 95
Hair Of The Dog -
Notes: RIP Dan McCafferty, Nazereth singer of its biggest hit, 76
The Beatles -
The Beatles -
"Love Me Do"
Notes: RIP Ed Rudy, Chronicler of the Beatles%u2019 First Trip to America, Dies at 93
Daniel Caine Orchestra -
100 Greatest Tv Themes Volume 2 -
"Theme (From "Hogan's Heroes")"
Notes: RIP Robert Clary, Holocaust survivor who played in Hogan's Heroes sitcom, 96
- Neil Young - World Record - "The Long Day Before"
- Caitlin Rose - CAZIMI - "Only Lies"
- Melissa Carper - Ramblin' Soul - "Ramblin' Soul"
- Fruit Bats - Waking Up in Los Angeles - "Waking Up in Los Angeles"
- Amos Lee - My Ideal (A Tribute To Chet Baker Sings) - "But Not For Me"
- Luke Brogden - Live in Studio - "Mr Sunrise"
- Luke Brogden - Live in Studio - "The Future is Fine"
- Luke Brogden - Live in Studio - "Dogwood Summer"
- Luke Brogden - Live in Studio - "BlueRidge Byway"
Bob Dylan -
Love Sick (Version 2) -
"Love Sick - Version 2"
Notes: From the forthcoming Fragments, Bootleg Series 17
One salt-rubbed hunk of indie rock 1 Florin, Post-Punk Gold 1/4 Cup, Whine Pop Vinegar 1/3 Mole, Brazilian Tropicalisimo 2 Bunchs, Wilted Soul and Psychedelia 2 Omicrons, Electronic Ambience 1… MoreOne salt-rubbed hunk of indie rock 1 Florin, Post-Punk Gold 1/4 Cup, Whine Pop Vinegar 1/3 Mole, Brazilian Tropicalisimo 2 Bunchs, Wilted Soul and Psychedelia 2 Omicrons, Electronic Ambience 1 Candela, Forgotten Funk 1 Blessed Blast, Japanese Noise Bands Dash of bitter insouciance Salt-n-Pepa to taste Braise Weekly. Cooks between 2 and 4 PM on Saturday afternoons on 91.1 WTJU. LessHosted by Poubelle Saturday | 11/19/2022 | 2:00 pm
- Don Letts - Outta Sync - "Outta Sync"
- Count Sticky - Clint Eastwood - "Dry Acid"
- Jackie Edwards - I Feel so Bad - "I Feel so Bad"
- Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Ain't Nothing But a House Party - "In My Lonely Room"
- Brenton Wood - Brenton Wood's 18 Best - "Baby You Got It"
- The Beatles - Revolver (Super Deluxe) - "Got To Get You Into My Life - Second Version / Unnumbered Mix"
- Pete Townshend - Scoop - "Politician"
- The Jimmy Castor Bunch - It's Just Begun - "It's Just Begun"
- Luscious Jackson - In Search Of Manny - "Let Yourself Get Down"
- Kairos Creature Club - Join The Club - "Becky"
- Serge Gainsbourg - Comic Strip - "69 anne erotique"
- SAULT - 11 - "In the Air"
- Gal Costa - Gal Costa - "Divino Maravilhoso"
- Matias Pizarro - Pelo de Rata - "Do y Sol"
- Gal Costa - Domingo - "Nenhuma Dor"
- Domenico Lancellotti - The Good is a Big God - "Tudo Ao Redor"
- Carol-Leigh & Hank Mindlin - Enjoy the Experience: Homemade Records 1958-1992 - "Inquire Within"
- Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Get Happy - "Opportunity"
- Palomar - All Things, Forests - "Bury Me Closer"
- BOYTOY - Night Leaf - "I Get Distant"
- David Bowie - Low (2017 Remaster) - "Speed of Life - 2017 Remaster"
- Joy Division - Substance - "Leaders of Men - 2010 Remaster"
- Sneaks - Gymnastics - "X.T.Y."
- Jah Wobble - EP - "Strut"
- Public Image Ltd. - Second Edition - "Socialist"
- Fat Mattress - Fat Mattress II [(Expanded Edition) [2009 Remaster]] - "Leafy Lanes - 2009 Remaster"
- Leon Rosselson - That's Not the Way It's Got to Be - "The Ant & The Grasshopper"
- The Fugs - First Album - "Ah, Sunflower Weary of Time"
- The Delmore Brothers - Alton & Rabon - "Don't You See That Train"
- The Jordan River Valley Boys - "When The Moon Goes Down"
- Wau Wau Collectif - Mariage - "Liguey Len (Arouna Kane Solo)"
- Alabaster DePlume - To Cy & Lee: Instrumentals, Vol. 1 - "Whisky Story Time"
- Bruce Langhorne - The Hired Hand (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - "Ending"
The tradition of Roots and Culture in the Old Dominion endures. Set upon the solid foundation of bedrock Nyabinghi chants, syncopated Ska and rumbling Rock Steady, your selectors build the… MoreThe tradition of Roots and Culture in the Old Dominion endures. Set upon the solid foundation of bedrock Nyabinghi chants, syncopated Ska and rumbling Rock Steady, your selectors build the framework of the positive Word, Sound and Power of Reggae. Riddim for the Next Generation each Saturday afternoon from 12 'til 2 right here on WTJU... LessHosted by Goldfinger AKA Scott Shisler Saturday | 11/19/2022 | 12:00 pm
- Junior Murvin - Kingston Shuffle - "Roots Train Number 2"
- Beres Hammond - In Control - "Giving Thanks"
- Cool Riddims and Sista Teedy - Pledge To My People - "Thanks And Praise"
- Bob Marley & the Wailers - Confrontation - "Give Thanks And Praises"
- Burning Spear - Mango Greats: Burning Spear - "Door Peep"
- Bunny "Rugs" Clarke - Lee Perry and Friends: The Black Ark Years - "Be Thankful For What You've Got"
- Skin Flesh and Bones - Dub In Blood - "Heart Dub"
- Junior Ainsworth - Lee Perry and Friends: The Black Ark Years - "Give Thanks And Praise"
- Tarrus Riley - Healing - "Healing"
- Kirsty Rock - Slow Burn - "Feeling"
- Peter Broggs - Rastafari Liveth - "A Feeling"
- Mortimer - Gratitude Riddim - "Keep That Fire Lit"
- Sun Dub - (EP) - "Spirits Eat Music"
- JImmy Cliff - Trojan Explosion - "Hard Road To Travel"
- Horace Andy - Midnight Rocker - "Watch Over Them"
- Casper Loma-Da-Wa - Original Landlord - "Nuff Dread Dem Come"
- Joy Harjo - Native Joy For Real - "Fear Song"
- the Fire This Time - Dancng On John Wayne's Head - "Waking Dreamer Dub//Beyond Survival Dub"
- Casper & the MIghty 602 Band - Casper & the MIghty 602 Band - "Brother's Keeper"
- Joy Harjo - Letter From The End Of The Twentieth Century - "My House Is The Red Earth"
- the Fire This Time featuring Mutabaruka - Basslines And Ballistics - "Ohtokin"
- Tenor Saw - Hey Punk! Get Riddim! - "Pumpkin Belly"
- Lee "Scratch" Perry - Arkology - "Roast Fish And Cornbread"
- Sun Dub (Joanna Teeter) feat. LutanFyah - (EP) - "Jump And Dance"
- the Frightnrs - Always - "Always"
- Hepcat - (Single) - "7 Years Of Plenty"
The second half of Atlantic Weekly, heard each Saturday morning from 10 til noon, switches over to Europe, delving into the Celtic tradition, Scandinavia, and beyond.Hosted by Mark Rough Saturday | 11/19/2022 | 10:00 am
- The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem - Legends of Irish Folk - "Wild Colonial Boy"
- Tommy Potts - The Liffey Banks - "Garrett Barry's Favourite, The Gander At The Prattie Hole And The Rambling Pitchfork"
- Willie Clancy - The Minstrel From Clare - "The Templehouse / Over the Moor to Maggie"
- Willie Clancy - The Minstrel From Clare - "The Pipe on the Hob"
- Micho Russell - Ireland's Whistling Ambassador - "Seán sa Cheo, The Boy in the Gap, reels"
- P.J. Hayes, Martin Hayes - The Shores of Lough Graney - "The Basket of Turf / The Hag at the Churn Jigs"
- Martin Hayes, Brooklyn Rider - The Butterfly - "P Joe's Reel"
- Mary MacNamara - Traditional Music from East Clare - "Maghera Mountain (reels)"
- Mick O'Brien & Caoimhín Ó Raghallaigh - Deadly Buzz | Aoibhinn Crónán - "Farewell to Ireland, The Maid in the Cherry Tree, The Mistress of the House"
- Caitlín & Ciarán - The High Seas - "The Drunken Landlady / Christmas Eve / The Abbey Reel"
- Téada - Téada - "The Crock of Gold/Johnny's Gone to France/The Tailor's Thimble (reels)"
- Catherine McEvoy, Caoimhín Ó Raghallaigh & Mícheál Ó Raghallaigh - Comb Your Hair and Curl It - "Larkin's Beehive, Road to Lisdoonvarna, The Dash to Portobello"
- MacDara Ó Raghallaigh - Ego Trip - "Jenny's Welcome to Charlie/ College Groves"
- Conal O Grada - Cnoc Bui - "Reels: Green Mountain & The Rookery"
- Fergal Scahill - Wayfaring - "Last Night's Fun, Dr. Gilbert, The Spirits of Wine (Reels)"
- Seamus Begley, Oisin Mac Diarmada - Le Chéile / Together - "Boys Of Tandragree / The Eavesdropper / Finbarr Dwyer's"
- Mick, Louise and Michelle Mulcahy - The Reel Note - "The Rose in the Heather / The Killavil Jig / An Buachaillín Buí"
- Cathal Hayden - Live In Belfast - "The Reconciliation"
- De Dannan - The Mist Covered Mountain - "Mac's fancy, The Mist Covered Mountain"
- Arcady - Many Happy Returns - "The Sally Gardens, Miss McLeod's Reel, The Foxhunter's, the Bucks of Oranmore"
- Planxty - Planxty - "Junior Crehan's Favourite - Corney Is Coming"
- The Bothy Band - 1975 - "The Kesh Jig/Give Us a Drink of Water/The Flower of the Flock/Famous Ballymote"
- Kevin Burke - Up Close - "The Orphan/The Mist On The Mountain/The Stolen Purse"
- Caitlin Nic Gabhann - Caitlín - "Lucky in Love / the Little Bag of Spuds (feat. Caoimhin O Fearghail)"
- Kevin Crawford - 'd' flute album - "Sporting Paddy & The Abbey Reel"
- Mary Bergin - Feadóga Stáin - "Tom Billy's / The Langstern Pony"
- Fergal Scahill - The Dusty Bridge - "The Square At Crossmaglen, League Reel, President Garfield"
- Mike Rafferty - Speed 78 - "Garrett Barry's / The Woods of Old Limerick"
- Pádraig Rynne - Bye A While - "Bm Reel, JB's reel, Lad O'Beirnes"
- Noel Hill - Noel Hill & Tony Linnane (Remastered 2020) - "Daniel O'Connell - The Home Ruler / Kitty's Wedding - Remastered 2020"
- James Carty - Upon My Soul - "Reels: Boys of the Lough - The Devil's of Dublin."
For well over 30 years, Atlantic Weekly Part I has been providing listeners with a Saturday morning wake up call of acoustic music. From contemporary singer-songwriters and Americana to the… MoreFor well over 30 years, Atlantic Weekly Part I has been providing listeners with a Saturday morning wake up call of acoustic music. From contemporary singer-songwriters and Americana to the bedrock traditions of bluegrass and old-time string bands, we will have you singing and dancing around the kitchen during your first cup of coffee. Tune in and explore the insightful lyrics and musical diversity that can be found only outside the limits of commercial radio. That's Atlantic Weekly Part I heard each Saturday morning from 8-10. LessHosted by Steven Harris Saturday | 11/19/2022 | 8:00 am
- Walela - Best Of Walela - "I Have No Indian Name"
- Robbie Robertson with Rita Coolidge, The Red Road Ensemble - Music For The Native Americans - "Cherokee Morning Song"
- Buffy Sainte-Marie - Vanguard Visionaries - "Native North American Child"
- Pura Fé - Sacred Seed - "Mohomoneh"
- Walela - Walela - "Cherokee River"
- Cary Morin, Jacques Milteau - Tiny Town - "When the Levee Breaks"
- Pura Fé - Sacred Seed - "Idle No More"
- Asani - Listen - "Okisikôwak"
- Robbie Robertson, Ulali, The Red Road Ensemble - Music For The Native Americans - "Mahk Jchi (Heartbeat Drum Song)"
- Joanne Shenandoah - Heartbeat: Voices of First Nations Women - "I May Want a Man"
- Willie Dunn - Native North America (Vol. 1) : Aboriginal Folk, Rock, And Country 1966-1985 - "I Pity the Country"
- Willie Thrasher - Native North America (Vol. 1) : Aboriginal Folk, Rock, And Country 1966-1985 - "Spirit Child"
- Peter Frank - Native North America (Vol. 1) : Aboriginal Folk, Rock, And Country 1966-1985 - "Little Feather"
- Keith Secola - Wild Band Of Indians - "Frybread"
- Florent Vollant - Putumayo Presents Native America - "Miam Maikan"
- Bill Miller - Ghostdance - "Ghostdance"
- Richard Inman - Faded Love Better Days - "Faded Love Better Days"
- Emma Stevens - Blackbird - "Blackbird"
- Iskwew Singers - Ninikamawinan: Songs Of Our People - "Waniska"
- iskwe, Chuck Copenace, Tom Wilson - Mother Love - "Blue Moon Drive"
- William Prince and Serena Ryder - Sing Me A Song - "Sing Me A Song"
- Richard Inman - Come Back Through - "Waiting on the River"
- Kelly Derrickson - I Am - "Pine Needles and Rust"
- Elexa Dawson - Music Is Medicine - "Circle Song"
- Elexa Dawson - Music Is Medicine - "High Place"
- Mike Bern - Waponahkew - "Waponahkew"
- Koli Kohler - Restart - "Restart"
- Bear Fox - Truth - "Say Her Name"
- Rosa Linda - Rosa Linda - "After Midnight"
- Joey Nowyuk - Nalligigakku (Because I Love Her) [English Version] - "Nalligigakku (Because I Love Her) [English Version]"
- Painted Raven - Taking Flight - "Night Owl"
Tune in Leftover Biscuits every Saturday morning from 6:30 'til 8 for stories and music from the early roots of American Country, Bluegrass and Blues music. We'll hear about the… MoreTune in Leftover Biscuits every Saturday morning from 6:30 'til 8 for stories and music from the early roots of American Country, Bluegrass and Blues music. We'll hear about the famous acts and the not so famous. From the Carter Family, Uncle Dave Macon and the Monroe Brothers to the less-heard sounds of Kelly Harrell, Washington Phillips, and the Golden Melody Boys. Jug bands, string bands, shape note singers, and even classic country and bluegrass artists from the 50s and 60s are all likely guests to round out the show and start your weekend right. Leave a message or request on their Facebook page (and give them a thumbs up!). LessHosted by Paul Josey Saturday | 11/19/2022 | 6:30 am
- Lost And Found - Classic Bluegrass - "Leftover Biscuits"
- The South Street Trio - "Cold Morning Shout"
- Obray Ramsey - "My Lord, What A Morning"
- Wade Mainer's Mountaineers - "If I Had Listened To Mother"
- Fletcher And Foster - "Red Rose Rag"
- Amadie Breaux - "Ma Blonde est partie"
- Dixon Brothers - "More Pretty Girls Than One, Pt. 3"
- Dezurik Sisters - "I Left Her Standing There"
- Bascom Lamar Lunsford - "Old Stepstone"
- Jimmie Rodgers - "You And My Old Guitar"
- Kalama's Quartet - "On The Beach Of Waikiki"
- Memphis Minnie - "Nothin In Ramblin"
- Washington Phillips - "I Had A Good Father And Mother"
- Deford Bailey - "Up Country Blues"
- Dyke's Magic City Trio - "Free A Little Bird"
- West Virginia Night Owls - "Sweet Bird"
- Hobart Smith - "The Cuckoo Bird"
- Leake County Revelers - "Georgia Camp Meeting"
- Fiddlin Doc Roberts - "Charleston No. 1"
- Shortbuckle Roark And Family - "My Mother's Hands"
- Kitty Wells - "You're Not Easy To Forget"
- Tommy Duncan - "Worried Over You"
- Kokomo Arnold - "The Twelves"
Each week scholars explore the worlds of literature, science, the arts, politics, history, and business through lively discussion with our ever curious host Sarah McConnell. From the controversies over slave… MoreEach week scholars explore the worlds of literature, science, the arts, politics, history, and business through lively discussion with our ever curious host Sarah McConnell. From the controversies over slave reparations and global warming, to the unique worlds of comic books and wine-making, With Good Reason is always surprising, challenging and fun. With Good Reason has won five Gabriel Awards for Best Documentary or Public Affairs Programs and is also the recipient of top honors from the Public Radio News Directors, Radio and Television Digital News Association and the Virginia Association of Broadcasters. Produced at Virginia Foundation for the Humanities. More information at withgoodreasonradio.org. LessHosted by Sarah McConnell Saturday | 11/19/2022 | 5:00 am