Tuesday nights, come to "Midnight Confession" - blowing past the pretense and hobgoblin sameness of the daylight world and revealing the dark truth in late night music, with admissions across… MoreTuesday nights, come to "Midnight Confession" - blowing past the pretense and hobgoblin sameness of the daylight world and revealing the dark truth in late night music, with admissions across the spectrum of sound, from the Flintstones to the Jetsons and The Twilight Zone. From 11pm until 1am and often later, lay it all down with your confessors Ciclamino and Kendall, Actually, as part of WTJU's “Groovy Tuesday” line up. Ask your pharmacist if "Midnight Confession" is right for you! LessHosted by Ciclamino Tuesday | 03/14/2023 | 11:00 pm
- La Sera - Hour of the Dawn - "Losing to the Dark"
- Mannequin Pussy - Patience - "Who You Are"
- Ron Gallo - FOREGROUND MUSIC - "Entitled Man"
- Versus - 1998 Teenbeat Sampler - "Mercury"
- Toner - God's Hammer - "God's Hammer"
- CIVIC - Taken By Force - "Fly Song"
- Loki's Folly - Sisu - "The Love Song"
- Mother Said - Tallulah - "Tallulah"
- HEARTBEEPS - Cum Together - "Criminal"
- Surfbort - Keep On Truckin' - "Lot Lizard 93"
- X - More Fun in the New World - "Devil Doll"
- Cor De Lux - MEDIA - "Futures"
- Eternal Dust - Spiritual Healers, Defense Lawyers - "Spiritual Healers, Defense Lawyers"
- Ronnie Spector - She Talks To Rainbows - "She Talks To Rainbows"
- Miesha and the Spanks - Dig Me Out - "Dig Me Out"
- Life Without Buildings - Any Other City - "Philip"
- Protomartyr - Make Way - "Make Way"
- Hello Mary - Hello Mary - "Spiral"
- Blair Gun - Blaspheme Queen - "Man of the Hour"
- Dry Cleaning w/Nourished By Time - Swampy EP - "Gary Ashby - Nourished By Time Remix"
- Cocteau Twins - Head Over Heels - "In Our Angelhood"
- Sleaford Mods - UK GRIM - "So Trendy"
- Tubeway Army - Replicas - "The Machman"
- shame - Food for Worms - "Burning By Design"
- Bully - Losing - "Feel The Same"
- Cashier - Cashier - "Fear of the Past"
- Terry - Gronks - "Gronks"
- Frankie and the Studs - (Not Your) Victim - "(Not Your) Victim"
- Drahla - Lip Sync - "Lip Sync"
- Death Valley Girls - Islands in the Sky - "What Are the Odds"
- Kid Congo & the Pink Monkey Birds - La Araña Es La Vida - "We Love You"
- Television - Marquee Moon - "See No Evil"
- Piroshka - Love Drips And Gathers - "Scratching at the Lid"
- The Gun Club - Fire of Love - "She’s Like Heroin to Me"
- Le Butcherettes - Cry Is for the Flies - "Moment of Guilt / The Gold Chair Ate the Fireman"
Cultural Vibes Radio
Cultural Vibes Radio with Ty Cooper takes a deep dive into fashion, film, art, and music. With interviews with filmmakers, fashion designers, fine artists, and musicians & performers. The music… MoreCultural Vibes Radio with Ty Cooper takes a deep dive into fashion, film, art, and music. With interviews with filmmakers, fashion designers, fine artists, and musicians & performers. The music is a fusion of R&B, Hip Hop, and Alternative. Tuesday night from 9-11 right here on WTJU. LessHosted by Ty Cooper Tuesday | 03/14/2023 | 9:00 pm
Straight No Filter
You want the hottest classic and contemporary jazz, blues, and soul? You'd better come straight to the source. Straight No Filter delivers two hours of pure musical bliss from 7-9… MoreYou want the hottest classic and contemporary jazz, blues, and soul? You'd better come straight to the source. Straight No Filter delivers two hours of pure musical bliss from 7-9 pm each Tuesday night on WTJU. Your hosts Barrington and Michael bring you uncut, undiluted, unadulterated bops you can't find anywhere else. Accept no substitutes. LessHosted by Barrington Wilson Tuesday | 03/14/2023 | 7:00 pm
- Wayne Shorter - Wayne Shorter - The Soothsayer - "The Soothsayer"
- Wayne Shorter - Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - The Big Beat - "Sakeena's Vision"
- Wayne Shorter - Wayne Shorter - Juju - "Juju (alternate take)"
- J. Fred Coots & Haven Gillespie - Tony Bennett - The Beat of My Heart - "You Go To My Head"
- J. Russell Robinson & Gordon Burdge - Harold Mabern (feturing Kurt Elling) - Afro Blue - "Portrait of Jennie"
- Betty Carter - Betty Carter - Whatever Happened To Love? - "New Blues (You Purrrrrrr)"
- Betty Carter - Betty Carter - The Audience with Betty Carter - "I Think I Got It Now"
- G. Robert - Cory Weeds & The Jeff Hamilton Trio - Dreamsville - "Hammer's Tones"
- Wayne Shorter - Wayne Shorter - Adam's Apple - "Adam's Apple"
- Wayne Shorter - Wayne Shorter - Night Dreamer - "Night Dreamer"
- Wayne Shorter / Kurt Elling - Kurt Elling - Live in Chicago - "Night Dreamer"
- Wayne Shorter - Miles Davis - Miles Smiles - "Footprints"
- Richard Carpenter - Benny Golson - Walkin' - "Walkin'"
- Bobbie Gentry - Nancy Wilson - Welcome To My Love - "Ode To Billy Joe"
- Thelonious Monk - The Great Jazz Trio (Hank Jones, Richard Davis, Elvin Jones) - Autumn Leaves - "Rhythm-A-Ning"
- Max Roach & Abbey Lincoln - Gregory Porter - Liquid Spirit - "Lonesome Lover"
- Sol Chaplin & Al Jolson - Roy Haynes - Homecoming - "Anniversary Song"
Your weekly hour of cinema scoops, soundtracks, and scores to have you saying 'Play it again, Sam.’Hosted by Cameron Polson Tuesday | 03/14/2023 | 6:00 pm
- Keith Mansfield - The KPM 1000 Series - Volume 1 - "Funky Fanfare"
- Son Lux, Mitski, David Byrne - Everything Everywhere All At Once (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - "This Is A Life"
Ryan Lott -
Learning Structures, Vol. 4: Assorted Machines - EP -
Notes: from "Everything Everywhere All At Once" (2019)
- Son Lux, Randy Newman - Everything Everywhere All At Once (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - "Now We're Cookin'"
Susan Christie -
Paint A Lady -
Notes: from "Everything Everywhere All At Once" (2022)
- Son Lux - Everything Everywhere All At Once (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - "Plug Fight"
- Volker Bertelmann - All Quiet On The Western Front (Soundtrack From The Film) - "Remains"
Alfredo Catalani, Maria Luigia Borsi, Yves Abel, London Symphony Orchestra -
Italian Soprano Arias -
"La Wally, Act 1: Ebben? No Andro Lotana"
Notes: from "All Quiet On The Western Front" (2022)
- Volker Bertelmann - All Quiet On The Western Front (Soundtrack From The Film) - "All Quiet On The Western Front"
- Rob Simonsen - The Whale (Original Score) - "Deep Water"
- Tim Blake Nelson - Pinocchio (Soundtrack From The Film) - "The Late Lamented"
- Isobel Waller-Bridge - The Boy, The Mole, The Fox And The Horse (Original Short Film Soundtrack) - "Have Some Cake"
- Marius De Vries, Matt Robertson - Navalny (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - "Domestic Assassination Machine"
- Sven Faulconer - The Elephant Whisperers (Soundtrack From The Documentary Short) - "Food For Thought"
- Calle X Vida, Foudeqush - Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (Music From And Inspired By) - "No Digas Mi Nombre"
- Anthony Eve - An Irish Goodbye (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)( - "Number 101"
- Carter Burwell - The Banshees Of Inisherin (Original Score) - "Siobhan Leaves"
- Hildur Guonadottir - Tar (Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture) - "For Petra - Vocal Version"
- Harold Faltermeyer, Lady Gaga, Hans Zimmer, Lorne Balfe - Top Gun: Maverick (Music From The Motion Picture) - "Main Titles (You've Been Called Back To Top Gun)"
The Monkees -
The Birds, The Bees, & The Monkees -
Notes: from "Women Talking" (2022)
- Simon Franglen - Avatar: The Way Of Water (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - "Happiness Is Simple"
- Rahul Sipligunj, Kala Bhairava - RRR (Soundtrack) - "Naatu Naatu"
Coming to the Stage
Join Alice and Steve on Tuesdays from 4-6 pm as they explore all the great live recordings of Folk acts "Coming to the Stage", and even throw in some full… MoreJoin Alice and Steve on Tuesdays from 4-6 pm as they explore all the great live recordings of Folk acts "Coming to the Stage", and even throw in some full concerts along the way. That's Coming to the Stage every Tuesday afternoon from 4-6 right here on WTJU. LessHosted by Alice Clair Tuesday | 03/14/2023 | 4:00 pm
Michigan Rattlers -
That Kind of Life -
Notes: Dervish returns to the Haven on March 12 and plays the Tin Pan in Richmond on March 15.
Harmony Hill -
Notes: Michigan Rattlers at the Southern on April 7th
Willie DE -
Runaway Child -
"Taking Her Time"
Notes: Willie DE Trio at Potter's Craft Cider on March 24th
The Weepies, Deb Talan, Steve Tannen -
Say I Am You -
"Gotta Have You"
Notes: Deb Talan (of the Weepies) at the Southern on April 27th
If I Were You -
"If I Were You"
Notes: Arkansauce with The Hot Seats at the Camel on March 28th
Loudon Wainwright III -
Album II -
Notes: Loudon Wainwright III visits the Tin Pan on March 18.
Willie Nelson, Lucinda Williams -
Live Forever -
Notes: Lucinda Williams is at the Jefferson on May 2.
Will Overman -
Heart Pine -
Notes: Will Overman and Buffalo Rose at the Southern on April 21st
Sierra Ferrell -
Long Time Coming -
Notes: Sierra Ferrell with Chris Leggett & the Copper Line at Brown's Island in RVA on May 13th
Yo La Tengo -
This Stupid World -
Notes: An evening with Yo La Tenga at the Jefferson on March 16th SOLD OUT
Chamomile and Whiskey -
Last Cigarette -
Notes: Chamomile and Whiskey at the Jefferson Theater on March 17th
The Judy Chops -
Bad Like Me -
"Mouse and Cat"
Notes: The Judy Chops w/ Andrew Scotchie at the Southern on March 30th
Joy Oladokun, Chris Stapleton -
Sweet Symphony -
"Sweet Symphony (with Chris Stapleton)"
Notes: New music from Joy Oladoken who will be opening for Noah Kahan this summer at the Ting Pavilion on June 11th | Chris Stapleton is also on tour and coming to Virginia
The Sugarhouse Sessions -
Notes: Cabinet at the Southern on April 20th
Vivian Leva, Riley Calcagno -
Vivian Leva & Riley Calcagno -
"On the Line"
Notes: Vivian Leva and Riley Calcagno back at the Front Porch for an outdoor show on May 12th
Thomas Gunn -
Don't Change Your Mind -
"The True Test of a Blade"
Notes: Thomas Gunn album release show at the Front Porch on March 31st
Night Teacher -
Night Teacher -
Notes: Diner Family Music Night with Jesse Fiske, Night Teacher, Witchbaby, and The Mops on March 16th at Blue Moon Diner
The Sally Rose Band -
Oh My Stars! -
Notes: Diner Family Music Night with Jesse Fiske, Night Teacher, Witchbaby, and The Mops on March 16th at Blue Moon Diner
Sister Sadie -
Notes: New music from Sister Sadie
Boy Named Banjo -
The Tanglewood Sessions -
"Winter Can't Change"
Notes: Boy Named Banjo plays the Southern again on March 24.
Chatham Rabbits -
If You See Me Riding By -
Notes: Chatham Rabbits at the Southern on April 29th
Flatland Cavalry, Ashley Monroe -
Songs To Keep You Warm -
Notes: Flatland Cavalry at the Jefferson on April 28th
Rachel Baiman -
Bad Debt -
Notes: New music from Rachel Baiman
Maya De Vitry -
Violet Light -
"Never on the Map"
Notes: Maya De Vitry with Ethan Hawkins at the Front Porch on April 16th
Ye Olde Tuesday Afternoon Rocke Show
Ye Olde Tuesday Afternoon Rocke Show, heard each Tuesday afternoon from 2-4, is an assortment of afternoon ear candy from 30 years ago to 30 seconds ago.Hosted by Dave Moore Tuesday | 03/14/2023 | 2:00 pm
- Unknown Mortal Orchestra - single from V - "Meshuggah"
- Yo La Tengo - This Stupid World - "Tonight's Episode"
- Yo La Tengo - Painful - "From A Motel 6"
- The New Pornographers - Continue As Guest - "Pontius Pilate's Home Movies"
- The Loud Family - Days For Days - "Businessmen Are Ok"
- Let's Active - Big Plans For Everybody - "Wont Go Wrong"
- The Kingsbury Manx - Bronze Age - "Future Hunter"
- The Fire Tapes - single - "Skull Xbones"
- R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office - "Crazy"
- De La Soul - 3 Feet High And Rising - "Transmitting Live From Mars"
- Station Aries - Single - "Aujourd'hui"
- Elephant Stone - Le Voyage Du M. Lonely - "Solitude"
- Stereolab - Lo-Fi Remaster - "Lo-Fi"
- Tortoise - Tnt - "Almost Always Is Nearly Enough / Jetty / Everglade"
- The Sea And Cake - One Bedroom - "Mr. F"
- Surprise Chef - Single - "A1 Bakery Pledge Of Allegience"
- Beck - Sea Change - "Paper Tiger"
- Belle And Sebastian - Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like A Peasant - "Don't Leave The Light On Baby"
- Yo La Tengo - I Can Hear The Heart Beating As One - "We're An American Band"
- Lee Ranaldo - Between Time And The Tides - "Tomorrow Never Comes"
The only radio program in Central Virginia that features women's music exclusively, Eclectic Woman spans all musical genres and the globe with a variety of rich perspectives. Expect a fresh… MoreThe only radio program in Central Virginia that features women's music exclusively, Eclectic Woman spans all musical genres and the globe with a variety of rich perspectives. Expect a fresh and tantalizing musical menu of singer-songwriters, women of color, and womyn's music, spiced liberally with traditional, blues, world, jazz, rock, avant-garde, and instrumental music. The Eclectic Woman show, heard each Tuesday afternoon from 12 til 2, also features music and occasional news updates which specifically serve the gay and lesbian community. LessHosted by DJ Geezer Tuesday | 03/14/2023 | 12:00 pm
- Ruby And The Romantics - Our Day Will Come - "Our Day Will Come"
- Dinah Washington - The Complete Dinah Washington On Mercury, Vol.4 (1954-1956) - "Teach Me Tonight"
- Cannonball Adderley - Nancy Wilson/Cannonball Adderley - "Never Will I Marry"
- Ruth Brown - The Essentials: Ruth Brown - "I Don't Know"
- Erma Franklin - Erma Franklin: Piece Of Her Heart - The Epic And Shout Years - "Piece of My Heart"
- LaVern Baker - Blues Ballads - "If You Love Me"
- Esther Phillips - Esther Phillips Sings - "Just Say Goodbye"
- Tammi Terrell - Come On And See Me: The Complete Solo Collection - "All I Do Is Think About You"
- Penny & The Quarters - Penny & the Quarters EP - "You And Me"
- Connie Francis - Gold - "Fallin'"
- The Shirelles - Remember When - "Mama Said"
- Norma Tanega - Walkin' My Cat Named Dog - "Treat Me Right"
- Patsy Cline - Sentimentally Yours - "Strange - Single Version"
- The Fleetwoods - Gary, Gretchen & Barbara - "We Belong Together"
- Brenda Lee - ..."Let Me Sing" - "Break It To Me Gently"
- Sharon Jones - Heaven Bound / Key to the Kingdom - "Heaven Bound"
- Candi Staton - Stand By Your Man - "He Called Me Baby"
- Carmen McRae - Just A Little Lovin' - "Just a Little Lovin'"
- Esther Phillips - From a Whisper to a Scream - "Home Is Where the Hatred Is"
- Lyn Christopher - Lyn Christopher - "Take Me With You"
- Ann Sexton - Loving You, Loving Me - "You've Been Gone Too Long"
- Linda Lyndell - The Complete Stax / Volt Soul Singles, Vol. 2: 1968-1971 - "What A Man"
- Ann Peebles - Straight from the Heart - "I Feel Like Breaking up Somebody's Home Tonight"
- Deniece Williams - Love Songs - "It's Gonna Take a Miracle - Single Version"
- Gwen McCrae - For Your Love - "90% of Me Is You"
- Syreeta - Syreeta - "I Love Every Little Thing About You"
- Gloria Jones - Tainted Love: The Original Single - "Tainted Love - Single Version"
- Margie Joseph - Let's Stay Together - "I Can't Move No Mountains"
- First Choice - Philly Groove Records Presents: The Early Years, Vol. 2 - "Love and Happiness"
- The Jones Girls - The Jones Girls - "Who Can I Run To"
- Melba Moore - What A Woman Needs - "Your Sweet Lovin'"
- Tennis - Swimmer - "Need Your Love"
- Laure Briard - Cravado - "Cravado"
- Shaolinn - Free Range - "Free Range"
- St. Panther - Problems - "Problems"
- Laure Briard - Un peu plus d'amour s'il vous plaît - "Marin solitaire"
Jazz at 100 Now!
With over 100 years of recorded jazz as a foundation, today’s scene is vibrant and exciting. Jazz at 100 Now! presents the best of current music in the context of… MoreWith over 100 years of recorded jazz as a foundation, today’s scene is vibrant and exciting. Jazz at 100 Now! presents the best of current music in the context of a deep and rich history. LessHosted by Steven Harris Tuesday | 03/14/2023 | 9:00 am
- Enrico Pieranunzi - Blues & Bach - the Music of John Lewis - "Jasmine Tree"
- Mikkel Ploug, Mark Turner, Jeppe Skovbakke, Sean Carpio - Nocturnes - "Mitternacht mit Mignon"
- Zack Lober, Sun-Mi Hong, Suzan Veneman - NO FILL3R - "Force Majeure"
- Roberto Pistolesi, Daniel Juarez, Roberto Tarenzi, Teis Semey, Zack Lober - Open Lands and Moving People - "Critical Battery Please Charge (Ambrosean)"
- Ingi Bjarni - Farfuglar - "Thyding"
- Daniele Cordisco and Ron Carter - Canadian Sunset - "Canadian Sunset"
- Kostas Patsiotis - Unexpected Invention - "Unexpected Invention"
- Michael Feinberg, David Liebman, Leo Genovese, Nasheet Waits, Noch Preminger - Blues Variant - "Blues Variant"
- Nikki Yanofsky, Greg Phillinganes - Nikki By Starlight - "West Coast Blues"
- Julius Rodriguez - Let Sound Tell All (Deluxe) - "Blues At The Barn"
- Chris Potter - Got the Keys to the Kingdom: Live at the Village Vanguard - "Olha Maria - Live"
- Jeremy Pelt - The Art of Intimacy, Vol. 2: His Muse - "When She Makes Music"
- Kansas Smitty's - We're Not in Kansas Anymore - "The Carpenter"
- Omer Klein, Amir Bresler, Haggai Cohen Milo - Life & Fire - "Tzuri"
- Nora Kamm and Salimata Traore - One - "Sensible"
- Manzanita Quintet, Adam Benjamin and Peter Epstein - Osmosis - "Pajaro Dunes"
- Dhafer Youssef, Marcus Miller, Vinnie Colaiuta - Street of Minarets - "Ondes of Chakras"
- Laura Nyro - Esperanza Spalding, Billy Childs and Wayne Shorter - Map to the Treasure: Reimagining Laura Nyro - "Upstairs by a Chinese Lamp"
- JD Walter, Gilad Hekselman, Tayloer Eigsti - I Was Telling Her About You - "And I Love Her"
- Brad Mehldau - Your Mother Should Know: Brad Mehldau Plays The Beatles - "She Said, She Said"
- Cécile McLorin Salvant - Mélusine - "Mélusine"
- Angie Wells - TRUTH BE TOLD - "Moanin/Work Song Medley"
George Coleman -
At Last -
Notes: George Coleman's Quartet streams from Smalls on March 14.
Jane Bunnett and Maqueque -
Playing With Fire -
Notes: Jane Bunnett and Maqueque perform a special free performance Wednesday from 7-9pm at the statge at WTJU. The show will be broadcast live during Living Time.
Isaiah J. Thompson, Kenny Washington, Philip Norris -
Composed in Color -
"Take the 'A' Train"
Notes: Pianist Isaiah Thompson is at Jazz at Lincoln Center on March 16.
Danielle Wertz with Tal Cohen -
"But Not For Me"
Notes: Danielle Wertz is appearing at a free show at the Center on March 16 from 5-6:30 and a ticketed show at Lake Anna Jazz on March 17.
Jacky Terrasson -
Notes: Jacky Tarrason's Trio is at Smoke this weekend, livestreaming sets on Fri & Sat, March 17-18.
Nicole Mitchell -
Notes: On Friday, March 17th Nicole Mitchell Gant will present a colloquium in 107 Old Cabell Hall on The Lawn at the University of Virginia. This event is free and open to the public. Nicole Mitchell Gant is an award-winning Creative Flautist, Conceptualist, and Composer. She is currently Professor of Composition and Computer Technologies in the Music Department at the University of Virginia.
Sachal Vasandani, Romain Collin -
Still Life -
Notes: Sasha Vasandani and guests at the Jazz Gallery, streaming on March 17-18.
Monty Alexander -
Love You Madly: Live at Bubba's -
"SKJ - Live"
Notes: Monty Alexander is at Keystone Korner Baltimore, streaming shows March 17-19
Charlie Ballantine -
Reflections/Introspection: The Music of Thelonious Monk -
Notes: Charlie Ballantine appears in concert for WTJU and the C'ville Jazz Society at Belmont Arts on March 21.
Bobby Watson -
Back Home in Kansas City -
"Back Home in Kansas City"
Notes: Bobby Watson brings a group to Smoke on March 24-25 to livestream a cd release show.
Sanah Kadoura -
"The Seer, The Soarer"
Notes: Sanah Kadoura streams from the Side Door Jazz Club in CT on March 24
Notes: DakhaBrakha's concert will from SF Jazz will be shown at WTJU on March 23.
Classical Sunrise - Tuesday
Start the day right with WTJU! Classical Sunrise offers two hours of classical music to ease you through your busy morning with friendly, knowledgeable hosts, weather updates, and everything you… MoreStart the day right with WTJU! Classical Sunrise offers two hours of classical music to ease you through your busy morning with friendly, knowledgeable hosts, weather updates, and everything you need to begin your day with a smile. On Tuesday mornings from 7-9, Matt Fritts brings you great performances of the finest in classical music to help start your day with uplifted spirits. LessHosted by Uncle Dave Lewis Tuesday | 03/14/2023 | 7:00 am
Franz Berwald -
Stockholm Philharmonic, Hans Schmidt-Isserstedt -
Berwald: Symphony in G Minor -
"Symphonie Singulière 1. "Allego fucoso" excerpt"
Notes: used as theme
- John Philip Sousa - Royal Artillery Band, Keith Brion - Sousa: Music for Wind Band Vol.1 - "Kansas Wildcats"
- Charles Lucien Lambert Sr. - Yi-Chun Sunny Kuo - Lambert Sr. & Jr.: Ouverture de Brocéliande - "Variations et final sur l'air 'Au Clair de la Lune,' Op. 30"
- Constant Lambert - BBC Concert Orchestra, Barry Wordsworth - British Light Music Discoveries 3 - "Romeo and Juliet, Second Tableau"
- Modeste Mussorgsky - Nina Kavtaradze - Mussorgsky: Complete Piano Works - "Une larme"
- Peter Tchaikovsky - Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra, Antal Dorati - Tchaikovsky: Aurora's Wedding - "Black Swan Scene from Swan Lake"
- Darius Milhaud - Boston Symphony Orchestra, Charles Munch - Milhaud: La Création du monde - "Suite Provençale"
- Claude Debussy - Chitose Okashiro - Chitose Okashiro piano - "Des pas sur la neige"
- Carl Maria von Weber, arr. Hector Berlioz - NBC Symphony Orchestra, Arturo Toscanini - Invitation to the Dance - "Invitation to the Dance"
- Franz Léhar - Jeanette MacDonald - America's Singing Sweethearts - "Vilia from The Merry Widow"
- Aaron Copland - Aaron Copland & Leo Smit - Copland: Works for Piano 1926-1948 - "Danzon Cubano"
- David Bowie & Brian Eno - David Bowie - Low - "Warszawa"
Classical Prelude - Tuesday
Classical Prelude wakes you gently with fine orchestral and choral music. Most of the featured works are over 50 minutes long, enveloping you in a world of sound. Awaken to… MoreClassical Prelude wakes you gently with fine orchestral and choral music. Most of the featured works are over 50 minutes long, enveloping you in a world of sound. Awaken to music by classical and romantic composers such as Beethoven, Bruckner, Mozart, and Schubert. LessHosted by Various Classical Hosts Tuesday | 03/14/2023 | 5:00 am
WTJU Overnight Mix
An assortment of tunes curated from WTJU's digital database.Hosted by DJ Auto Tuesday | 03/14/2023 | 3:00 am
Top Off Radio
Top Off Radio will fill your cup to the brim with punk, new wave, no wave, and rock that gets the juices flowing. Join us early Tuesday mornings from 1am-3am!Hosted by Max Echo Tuesday | 03/14/2023 | 1:00 am