Tuesday nights, come to "Midnight Confession" - blowing past the pretense and hobgoblin sameness of the daylight world and revealing the dark truth in late night music, with admissions across… MoreTuesday nights, come to "Midnight Confession" - blowing past the pretense and hobgoblin sameness of the daylight world and revealing the dark truth in late night music, with admissions across the spectrum of sound, from the Flintstones to the Jetsons and The Twilight Zone. From 11pm until 1am and often later, lay it all down with your confessors Ciclamino and Kendall, Actually, as part of WTJU's “Groovy Tuesday” line up. Ask your pharmacist if "Midnight Confession" is right for you! LessHosted by Ciclamino Tuesday | 11/22/2022 | 11:00 pm
- Big Star - #1 Record - "Feel"
- The Jacobites - The Ragged School - "Shame For The Angels"
- The Mysterines - All These Things EP - "All These Things"
- Hammered Hulls - Careening - "Abstract City"
- Fleshwater - We're Not Here to Be Loved - "The Razor's Apple"
- TV Priest - Live in Seattle - "Lifesize – Live"
Billy Nomates -
Notes: from the LP CACTI releasing in Jan.
- Special Interest - Endure - "Cherry Blue Intention"
- Operation Ivy - Operation Ivy - "Big City"
- Lambrini Girls - Help Me I'm Gay - "Help Me I'm Gay"
- Tegan and Sara - Crybaby - "Smoking Weed Alone"
- Bully - SUGAREGG - "Every Tradition"
- Splint - 145 - "145"
- CUSTOMER - Floorboards / Absolutely Nothing - "Floorboards"
- Wipers - Over the Edge - "Over the Edge"
- Young Fathers - I Saw - "I Saw"
- Secret Shame - Autonomy - "Accelerate"
- Dry Cleaning - Stumpwork - "Kwenchy Kups"
- Hello Mary - Spiral - "Spiral"
- Pozi - Slightly Shaking Cells - "Slightly Shaking Cells"
- Sleaford Mods w/Billy Nomates - Spare Ribs - "Mork n Mindy"
- Yard Act - Fixer Upper - "Fixer Upper"
- Gut Health - Electric Party Chrome Girl - "Lethargic"
- Big Joanie - Back Home - "Happier Still"
- Fear - The Record - "I Love Living in the City"
- Lost Sounds - Lost Sounds - "I Get Nervous"
- Fugazi - The Argument - "Life and Limb"
- Kid Congo & the Pink Monkey Birds - Swing from the Sean Delear - "Sean Delear"
- The Fall - Cerebral Caustic - "Life Just Bounces"
- The Gun Club - Lucky Jim - "Kamata Hollywood City"
- Fake Names - Delete Myself - "Delete Myself"
- Magazine - Real Life - "Shot By Both Sides"
Cultural Vibes Radio with Ty Cooper takes a deep dive into fashion, film, art, and music. With interviews with filmmakers, fashion designers, fine artists, and musicians & performers. The music… MoreCultural Vibes Radio with Ty Cooper takes a deep dive into fashion, film, art, and music. With interviews with filmmakers, fashion designers, fine artists, and musicians & performers. The music is a fusion of R&B, Hip Hop, and Alternative. Tuesday night from 9-11 right here on WTJU. LessHosted by Ty Cooper Tuesday | 11/22/2022 | 9:00 pm
- Beyoncé - Dangerously In Love - "Crazy In Love (feat. Jay-Z)"
- Fergie - The Dutchess (Deluxe Edition) - "Fergalicious"
- Faith Evans - Keep the Faith - "Love Like This"
- Pharrell Williams - G I R L - "Come Get It Bae"
- Mary J. Blige - Share My World - "I Can Love You"
- Lil' Kim - The Notorious K.I.M. - "No Matter What They Say"
- Destiny's Child - Survivor - "Independent Women, Pt. 1"
- John Mayer - Continuum - "Vultures"
- N.E.R.D - Fly Or Die - "She Wants To Move"
- Remy Ma - Conceited (There's Something About Remy) - "Conceited (There's Something About Remy) - Album Version (Edited)"
- DJ Khaled - POPSTAR (feat. Drake) - "POPSTAR (feat. Drake)"
- Case - Personal Conversation - "Faded Pictures"
- Joe - My Name Is Joe - "I Wanna Know"
- Mase - Harlem World - "Love U So (feat. Billy Lawrence)"
- Diddy - Bad Boy's 10th Anniversary- The Hits - "I'll Be Missing You (feat. 112)"
- Taylor Swift - Bad Blood - "Bad Blood"
- Lil' Mo - 4 Ever (feat. Fabolous) - "4Ever (feat. Fabolous)"
- Fergie - Double Dutchess - "M.I.L.F. $"
- The Carters - EVERYTHING IS LOVE - "APESHIT"
- Eric B. & Rakim - Paid In Full - "My Melody"
You want the hottest classic and contemporary jazz, blues, and soul? You'd better come straight to the source. Straight No Filter delivers two hours of pure musical bliss from 7-9… MoreYou want the hottest classic and contemporary jazz, blues, and soul? You'd better come straight to the source. Straight No Filter delivers two hours of pure musical bliss from 7-9 pm each Tuesday night on WTJU. Your hosts Eric and Barrington bring you uncut, undiluted, unadulterated bops you can't find anywhere else. Accept no substitutes. LessHosted by Barrington Wilson Tuesday | 11/22/2022 | 7:00 pm
- Bennie Green - Ike Quebec - Easy Living - "Congo Lament"
- Traditional (Public Domain) - Chantale Gagne - Wisdom of The Water - "I Shall Not Be Moved"
- Tad Dameron - Sheila Jordan - Portrait of Sheila - "If You Could See Me Now"
- Tad Dameron - Steve Kaldestad - Live at Frankie's Jazz Club - "If You Could See Me Now"
- Jackie McLean - Jackie McLean - Vertigo - "Vertigo"
- James Brown - James Brown - Hell - "I Can't Stand It "76""
- Billy Beck, James Williams, Marshall "Rock" Jones, Marvin Pierce, Ralph Middlebrooks, Clarence Satchell, Leroy Bonner - Ohio Players - Contradiction - "Who'd She Coo?"
- Bill Withers - José James - Lean on Me - "Hope She'll Be Happier"
- Ewan MacColl - Kandace Springs - Indigo - "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"
- Duke Person - Peter & Will Anderson - Peter & Will Anderson featuring Jimmy Cobb - "Jeannine"
- Alan Jay Lerner & Frederic Loewe - Joe Cohn - Marathon Man (Emeryville Sessions Vol. 1) - "If Ever I Would Leave You"
- Floyd Hunt - Bev Kelly - Love Locked Out - "Fool That I Am"
- Thad Jones - Tommy Flanagan - Let's Play The Music of Thad Jones - "Thadrack"
- John Coltrane - John Coltrane - Blue Train (Mono Release) - "Locomotion"
- Sam Kirmayer - Sam Kirmayer - Hight and Low - "What Could Have Been"
- Alan Jay Lerner & Frederick Loewe - Art Blakey & The Jazz Messenges - Art Blakey's Jazz Messengers Play Lerner and Loewe - "I Could Have Danced All Night"
- Tommy Flanagan - Bootsie Barnes - Boppin' Around The Center - "Minor Mishap"
Your weekly hour of cinema scoops, soundtracks, and scores to have you saying 'Play it again, Sam.’Hosted by Cameron Polson Tuesday | 11/22/2022 | 6:00 pm
- Keith Mansfield - The KPM 1000 Series - Volume 1 - "Funky Fanfare"
Harry James -
BD Music Presents Woody Allens Movies, Vol. 1 -
"I've Heard That Song Before"
Notes: from "Hannah & Her Sisters" (1986)
Harry James -
BD Music Presents Woody Allen's Movies, Vol. 1 -
"You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want To Do It)"
Notes: from "Hannah & Her Sisters" (1986)
- Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Big Chill (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - "I Second That Emotion"
- Steve Earle - Planes, Trains And Automobiles - "Six Days On The Road"
- Bill Conti - Rocky (Original Motion Picture Score) - "First Date"
- Bill Conti - Rocky (Original Motion Picture Score) - "Going The Distance"
- Arlo Guthrie - Alice's Restaurant - "Alice's Restaurant Massacree"
- Henry Mancini - The Pink Panther (Music From The Film Score) - "The Pink Panther Theme"
- Jon Batiste - Soul (Original Score) - "Born To Play"
- Michael Giacchino feat. Camille - Ratatouille (Soundrack) - "Le Festin"
James Horner, Amy Dickson -
James Horner - The Classics -
Notes: from "Willow" (1988)
- Colin Stetson - The Menu (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - "All Aboard"
Join Alice on Tuesdays from 4-6 pm as she explores all the great live recordings of Folk acts "Coming to the Stage", and even throws in some full concerts along… MoreJoin Alice on Tuesdays from 4-6 pm as she explores all the great live recordings of Folk acts "Coming to the Stage", and even throws in some full concerts along the way. That's Coming to the Stage every Tuesday afternoon from 4-6 right here on WTJU. LessHosted by Steven Harris Tuesday | 11/22/2022 | 4:00 pm
Punch Brothers -
Hell on Church Street -
"Church Street Blues"
Notes: The Punch Brothers, Watchhouse and Sarah Jarosz are streaming a show on Mandolin.com tonight.
- Watchhouse - Watchhouse - "Upside Down"
- Sarah Jarosz - Blue Heron Suite - "Painted Blue"
- Punch Brothers - Ahoy! - "Squirrel of Possibility"
- Watchhouse - This Side of Jordan - "Cavalry"
- Sarah Jarosz - Blue Heron Suite - "Across The Canyon - Reprise"
Chamomile and Whiskey -
Red Clay Heart -
Notes: Chamomile and Whiskey along with Dropping Julia perform their annual Thanksgiving show at the Jefferson on Sat, Nov 26.
- Chamomile and Whiskey - Sweet Afton - "Good as It Could Be"
- Dropping Julia - Stranger - "Like a Lady"
Big Joe & The Dynaflows -
Rockhouse Party -
"I'm a County Boy"
Notes: Drummer Big Joe and the Dynaflows appear at the Tin Pan in Richmond on Nov 25.
Heather Masse -
Bird Song -
"I Don't Wanna Wake Up Today"
Notes: Heather Masse is part of the latest A Prairie Home Companions livestreams on Nov 26 and Dec 15 on Mandolin.com
Consider the Source -
Hybrid Vol. 1: Such As A Mule -
"Objects In Motion, Objects At Rest"
Notes: Consider the Source visits the Southern on Dec 1.
Mike Doughty -
The Flip Is Another Honey -
"Take Me Home, Country Roads"
Notes: Mike Doughty is at the Southern on Dec 2.
The Pollocks -
All the Best...from 6 Feet Away: A Charlottesville Tribute to John Prine -
Notes: The Pollocks perform their monthly gig at the Batesville Market on Dec 3.
Thomas Gunn -
Don't Change Your Mind -
"I Still Care"
Notes: Thomas Gunn from the Pollocks has a new release just out.
Pokey LaFarge -
In The Blossom of Their Shade -
Notes: Pokey LaFarge streams a show on Mandolin.com on Dec 11.
The Slocan Ramblers -
Up the Hill and Through the Fog -
"I Don't Know"
Notes: The Slocan Ramblers return to the Front Porch on Dec 9.
- The Slocan Ramblers - Up the Hill and Through the Fog - "Harefoot's Retreat"
Dan Tyminski with Gaven Largent -
One More Time Before You Go -
"Why You Been Gone So Long (feat. Gaven Largent)"
Notes: Dan Tyminski and Gaven Largent are at the Jefferson on Dec 10
- Gaven Largent and Cory Walker - Masters of Slide: Spider Sessions - "Marlin's Waltz"
John McCutcheon -
McCutcheon and Paxton Project -
Notes: John McCutcheon streams on Mandolin on Dec 11.
Joe Pug -
The Diving Sun (Side A) -
Notes: Joe Pug is at the Southern on Dec 13.
Bill Kirchen -
Shelly's Winter Love -
"Shelly's Winter Love"
Notes: Bill Kirchen brings his holiday show to the Tin Pan in Richmond on Dec 14.
- Bill Kirchen - The Proper Years - "Rockabilly Funeral"
Robin and Linda Williams -
A Better Day a-Coming -
"Living Your Bad Name Down"
Notes: Robin and Linda Williams are at the Tin Pan on Dec 15
Pam Tillis -
Looking for a Feeling -
"Looking for a Feeling"
Notes: Pam Tillis is at the Wayne Theatre on Dec 16 and at the Tin Pan on Dec 9.
Julian Lage -
View With A Room -
Notes: Julian Lage headlines at the Jefferson on Dec 14.
Ye Olde Tuesday Afternoon Rocke Show, heard each Tuesday afternoon from 2-4, is an assortment of afternoon ear candy from 30 years ago to 30 seconds ago.Hosted by Dave Moore Tuesday | 11/22/2022 | 2:00 pm
- Naked Gods - S/T - "Good Day"
- The Smithereens - Especially For You - "Groovy Tuesday"
- Tame Impala - Innerspeaker - "Alter Ego"
- Amason - Ep - "Algen"
- Borrowed Beams Of Light - Single - "Sky Of You / Sea Of Me"
- Beck - Guero - "Scarecrow"
- Snooch Dodd And The Pro-Teens - I Flip My Life Every Time I Fly - "Elephant On The Wall"
- Of Montrreal - Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer - "Gronlandic Edit"
- Unknown Mortal Orchestra - 2 - "So Good At Being In Trouble"
- Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Single - "I Killed Captain Cook"
- Mogwai - Rave Tapes - "Heard About You Last Night"
- Steve Gunn - Other / You - "Protection"
- Stone Roses - Fools Gold Single - "What The World Is Waiting For"
- Guided By Voices - Earth Man Blues - "Trust Them Now"
- Big Air - Ep - "The Black Gate"
- The Beatles - Yellow Submarine - "Hey Bulldog"
- Big Air - Ep - "Barking Dog"
- The Beatles - Let It Be - "Dig A Pony"
- Rob Dobson - Virginia Slim Comes Riding In - "Get Your Mind There"
- Robert Palmer - Clues - "Looking For Clues"
- The Fleshtones - Hexbreaker - "Right Side Of A Good Thing"
- Ween - White Pepper - "The Grobe"
- Game Theory - Lolita Nation - "Chardonnay"
- Lets Active - Big Plans For Everybody - "Reflecting Pool"
- Archers Of Loaf - Reason In Decline - "In The Surface Noise"
- Trans Am - Futureworld - "Sad And Young"
The only radio program in Central Virginia that features women's music exclusively, Eclectic Woman spans all musical genres and the globe with a variety of rich perspectives. Expect a fresh… MoreThe only radio program in Central Virginia that features women's music exclusively, Eclectic Woman spans all musical genres and the globe with a variety of rich perspectives. Expect a fresh and tantalizing musical menu of singer-songwriters, women of color, and womyn's music, spiced liberally with traditional, blues, world, jazz, rock, avant-garde, and instrumental music. The Eclectic Woman show, heard each Tuesday afternoon from 12 til 2, also features music and occasional news updates which specifically serve the gay and lesbian community. LessHosted by Rebecca Foster Tuesday | 11/22/2022 | 12:00 pm
- Sue Foley - Young Girl Blues - "Cuban Getaway"
- Dolly, Linda And Emmylou - The Complete Trio Collection - "Farther Along"
- Blue O'Connell - Choose The Sky - "Remembrance"
- Tedeschi Trucks Band - I Am The Moon: IV Farewell - "Another Day"
- Ulali - Mahk Jchi - "Going Home"
- Mary Chapin Carpenter - Come Darkness, Come Light: Twelve Songs Of Christmas - "Thanksgiving Song"
- Natalie Cole - Thankful - "Be Thankful"
- Beth Hart - War In My Mind - "Thankful"
- Alanis Morissette - The Collection - "Thank You"
- Natalie Merchant - Ophelia - "Kind & Generous"
- Mary Gauthier - Between Daylight And Dark - "Thanksgiving"
- Lui Collins - Closer - "Making Pies"
- Lynn Kleiner - Holiday Songs And Winter Adventures - "Turkey Song"
- Priscilla Lamarca Kandel - Holidays @ Seasonal Songs - "Turkey Song (Singalong)"
- Dee Dee Sharp - The Best Of Dee Dee Sharp 1962-1966 - "Mashed Potato Time"
- Marie Louise Cochran Mrs. Mash - Mrs Mash Smashing Songs - "Potato Song"
- Cheryl Wheeler - Sylvia Hotel - "Potato"
- Joanie Leeds And The Nightlights - What A Zoo! - "Tofurkey Song"
- Dr. Jean Feldman - Happy Everything Vol.1 - "Albuquerque Turkey"
- Little Eva - Playlist: Te Best Of Little Eva - "Let's Turkey Trot"
- Sing N Play - Playdate Fun - "Hot Potato"
- Dar Williams - Best Women Of Kerrville - "Christians And Pagans"
- Frances England - Family Tree - "Fast Train To Grandma's"
- Cedarmont Kids - Christmas Favorites - "Over The River And Through The Woods"
- Lucy Kalantari And The Jazz Cats - It's The Holidays! - "Grateful"
- Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer (Featuring The Savoy Family Band) - Dancin' In The Kitchen - "Dancin' In The Kitchen"
- Gaye Adegbaloloa - Blues In All Flavors - "The Thank You Song"
- Sister Rosetta Tharpe - The Gospel Of The Blues - "Two Little Fishes And Five Loaves Of Bread"
- Regina Carter - Southern Comfort - "Cornbread Crumbled In Gravy"
- Abigail Lapell - Stolen Time - "Land Of Plenty"
- Sarah Shook And The Disarmers - Sidelong - "Keep The Homefires Burnin'"
- Rosie And The Riveters - Good Clean Fun! - "A Million Little Things"
Some of Professor Bebop's admirers will take turns Tuesday mornings from 9 'til noon sharing some of the music the good Professor made them hep to over the last half… MoreSome of Professor Bebop's admirers will take turns Tuesday mornings from 9 'til noon sharing some of the music the good Professor made them hep to over the last half century. LessHosted by Terry Carpenter Tuesday | 11/22/2022 | 9:00 am
- Joe Liggins - Joe Liggins & the Honeydrippers - Rare West Coast; Jump n' Jive - "Blow Mr Jackson (inst)"
- Oscar Brown Jr. - Elaine Delmar & the Ken Jones Orchestra - Shadrach!: Exotic Blues & Rhythm - "Hum Drum Blues"
- Hank Ballard - Hank Ballard & the Midnighters - Sexy Ways: Best of Hank Ballard & the Midnighters - "Look At Little Sister"
- Deadric Malone (Don Robey) - Bobby Blue Bland - Two Steps from the Blues - "You Did Me Wrong"
- James Burke Oden - Howlin' Wolf (Chester Arthur Burnette) - Slow Grind Fever - "Going Down Slow"
- Screamin' Jay Hawkins - Weird & Then Some! 1953-56 - "I Found My Way To Wine"
- Joe Liggins - Joe Liggins & the Honeydrippers - West Coast Blues Nuggets - "Pink Champagne"
- Henry Glover - Wynonie Harris - Women, Whiskey & Fish Tails - "Wine Wine Sweet Wine"
- Henry Glover - Esther Phillips - West Coast Blues Nuggets - "Cherry Wine"
- Rudy Greene - Rudy Green - Wild Life 1946-58 - "Juicy Fruit"
- Slam Stewart; Bulee Slim Gaillard - Slim & Slam (Slim Gaillard & Slam Stewart) - Cocaine Blues: Vintage Songs About Cocaine & Heroin - "Tuttie Frutti"
- Charlie Pickett - Charlie Pickett - Copulatin' Collection - "Let Me Squeeze Your Lemon"
- Lil Johnson - Georgia White - Copulating Rhythm - "Get 'Em From The Peanut Man (Hot Nuts)"
- Joe McCoy; Moran - Harlem Hamfats - Flashbacks: Sky is High & So Am I - "Weed Smokers Dream (Why Don't You Do Now)"
- Marion Sunshine - Ella Fitzgerald & the Chick Webb Orchestra - Flashbacks: Sky is High & So Am I - "When I Get Low, I Get High"
- Leonard Feather - Barney Bigard Sextet with Joe Thomas & Art Tatum - Flashbacks: Sky is High & So Am I - "Sweet Marijuana Brown"
- Stuff Smith - Bob Howard & his Boys with Teddy Bunn - Flashbacks: Sky is High & So Am I - "If You're a Viper (Reefer Song)"
- Hudson Whittaker (Tampa Red) - Tampa Red (Hudson Whittaker) - Bawdy Blues - "Jelly Whipping Blues"
- Lonnie Johnson - Lonnie Johnson - Bawdy Blues - "Jelly Roll Baker"
- Jack Dupree - Champion Jack Dupree - Champion Jack Dupree Chicago, New York 1940-45 - "She Makes Good Jelly"
- Floyd Hunt - Half Pint Jaxon (Frankie Jaxon) - Ride Daddy Ride 1927-53 - "It Must Be Jelly ('cos Jam Don't Shake Like That)"
- Gladyces DeJesus - Little Esther (Esther Phillips) - Bad Baad Girl - "I'm a Bad, Bad Girl"
- Clarence Albert Poindexter (Al Dexter) - Jack Arnold & the Chalecos - Ballin' Thru the South 1956-60 - "Pistol Packing Mama"
- Dallas Bartley; Leo Hickman; Louis Jordan - Ella Mae Morse - Barrelhouse, Boogie & Blues - "Early in the Morning"
- Horace Holmes - Manhattan Rhythm Boys - Black Huchia Cuthia - "Featherweight Mama"
- Taps Miller - Three Peppers - Chronological Three Peppers 1937-40 - "Hot Dogs"
- Lil Johnson - Lil Johnson - Complete Recorded Works 1929-36 - "Sam, the Hot Dog Man"
- Armenter Chatmon (Bo Carter) - Bo Carter (Armenter Chatmon) - Please Warm my Weiner 1929-35 - "Please Warm My Weiner"
- Tosh Hammed; Clarence Williams - Butterbeans & Susie (Jody Edwards & Susie Hawthorne) - Those Dirty Blues - "I Wanna Hot Dog for My Roll"
- Lee Turner - Julia Lee & her Boyfriends - Reefer Blues: Vintage Songs About Marijuana - "Lotus Blossom (Sweet Marijuana)"
- Walter Bishop, Sr. - Cleo Brown - Flashbacks: Sky is High & So Am I - "Stuff is Here (and it's Mellow)"
- Bea Foote - Reefer Blues: Vintage Songs About Marijuana - "Weed"
- Will Hudson - Cab Calloway & his Cotton Club Orchestra - Flashbacks: Sky is High & So Am I - "Man From Harlem"
- Hersal Thomas - Sippie Wallace & Louis Armstrong - Sugar in my Bowl 1923-52 - "Man For Every Day in the Week"
- Clarence Williams - Washboard Rhythm Kings - Street Walker Blues: Vintage Songs About Prostitution - "Street Walking Blues"
- Lucille Bogan - Lucille Bogan - Street Walker Blues: Vintage Songs About Prostitution - "They ain't walking no more"
- Lil Johnson - Complete Recorded Works 1937 - "I'm a Sales Lady"
- Pete Johnson - Pete Johnson's All-Stars - Stompin' at the Savoy: Harlem Nocturne 1944-47 - "Atomic Boogie (inst)"
- Ernest Monroe Tucker; Frank A Haywood - Amos Milburn - Complete Aladdin Recordings - "Atomic Baby"
- Bulee Gaillard (Slim Gaillard) - Slim Gaillard - Atomic Cocktails: Bring Another Drink - "Atomic Cocktail"
- Clarence Brown (Gatemouth Brown) - Gatemouth Brown (Clarence Brown) - Dirty Work At The Crossroads 1947-1953 - "Atomic Energy (inst)"
- Johnny Otis; Preston Love - Little Esther (Esther Phillips) - Bad Baad Girl - "Aged & Mellow Blues"
- Clarke; Ricks; Spencer - Slim Gaillard - Atomic Cocktails: Bring Another Drink - "Bartender Is Like A Mother To Me"
- Bob Bell; Roy Branker - Nat King Trio - Atomic Cocktails: Bring Another Drink - "Bring Another Drink"
- Maxwell Davis - Amos Milburn - Atomic Cocktails: Bring Another Drink - "Bad Bad Whiskey"
- Tommy Edwards - Bill Samuels - Complete Early Recordings 1949-1952 - "My Bicycle Tillie"
- John Lee Hooker - John Lee Hooker - Vintage Sex Songs - "My Daddy Was a Jockey"
- Walter McGhee (Brownie McGhee) - Brownie McGhee - He Got Out His Big Ten Inch - "Auto Mechanic Blues"
- Herb Morand - Harlem Hamfats - Sissy Man Blues - "Garbage Man (Call Of The Freaks)"
- Lizzie Douglas (Memphis Minnie); Ernest Lawlars - Memphis Minnie (Lizzie Douglas) - Street-Walking Blues - "Me & My Chauffeur Blues"
- Andy Razaf; Eubie Blake - Ethel Waters - Copulating Rhythm - "My Handy Man"
- Andy Razaf; Edna B. Pinkard - Bessie Smith - Vintage Songs of Sex, Drugs & Cigarettes - "Kitchen Man"
- Henry Bernard; Roy Brown - Roy Brown - Good Rocking Tonight: Best of Roy Brown - "Boogie at Midnight"
Start the day right with WTJU! Classical Sunrise offers two hours of classical music to ease you through your busy morning with friendly, knowledgeable hosts, weather updates, and everything you… MoreStart the day right with WTJU! Classical Sunrise offers two hours of classical music to ease you through your busy morning with friendly, knowledgeable hosts, weather updates, and everything you need to begin your day with a smile. On Tuesday mornings from 7-9, Andrew Morgan and Matt Fritts bring you great performances of the finest in classical music to help start your day with uplifted spirits. LessHosted by Matthew Fritts Tuesday | 11/22/2022 | 7:00 am
- Benjamin BRITTEN - London Symphony Orchestra - Benjamin Britten, cond. - Britten: The Young Person's Guide, Sea Interludes, etc. - "The Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra, op. 34"
- Conradin KREUTZER - Consortium Classicum - KREUTZER, C.: Clarinet Quartet / Piano Quartet / Piano Quintet (Consortium Classicum) - "Clarinet Quartet in E-Flat Major"
Joaquin RODRIGO -
Andres Segovia, guitar; Symphony of the Air - Enrique Jorda, cond. -
Andres Segovia: Segovia Collection, Vol. 2 -
"Fantasía para un gentilhombre (Fantasy for a Gentleman)"
Notes: the guitarist in this performance Andrés Segovia is the gentleman referenced in the title
- Franz BENDA - Marek Jerie, clo. / Ivan Klansky´, pno - Czech Chamber Music - "Grave"
- Benjamin BRITTEN - Sviatoslav Richter, piano; English Chamber Orchestra- Benjamin Britten, conductor - Britten: Piano Concerto, Op. 13 / Violin Concerto, Op. 15 (Lubotsky, S. Richter, English Chamber Orchestra, Britten) - "Piano Concerto, Op. 13"
Wilhelm Friedemann BACH -
Salzburg Chamber Philharmonic Orchestra - Yoon K. Lee, cond. -
Bach, C.P.E. / Bach, W.F.: Sinfonias -
"Sinfonia in F Major, F. 67"
Notes: the second child and eldest son of Johann Sebastian Bach
- Wilhelm Friedemann BACH - Steve Barrell, clvcd - Bach, W.F.: The Polonaises - "Polonaise in C Major, F. 13"
Classical Prelude wakes you gently with fine orchestral and choral music. Most of the featured works are over 50 minutes long, enveloping you in a world of sound. Awaken to… MoreClassical Prelude wakes you gently with fine orchestral and choral music. Most of the featured works are over 50 minutes long, enveloping you in a world of sound. Awaken to music by classical and romantic composers such as Beethoven, Bruckner, Mozart, and Schubert. LessHosted by Various Classical Hosts Tuesday | 11/22/2022 | 5:00 am