WTJU Copyright Policy
If you are a copyright owner or an agent of the owner and believe that any content on wtju.net, virginiaaudio.org, charlottesvilleclassical.org, or any other website owned and maintained by WTJU infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent (identified below) with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further details):
1. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on our site;
2. Describe where the allegedly infringing content is located on our site (e.g., the link);
3. Provide us with information to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
4. Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the identified content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by law;
5. Make your statement under penalty of perjury stating that the information in the notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; and
6. Include an electronic or physical signature on the notice.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is Content Director; WTJU; P.O. Box 400811, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4811; 434-924-0885; firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.