Public health models suggest that live music will be one of the last things to return to “normal.” Where does music go from here?
On Friday, June 12, WTJU hosted a panel of station alums who have spent years writing about music and booking music venues.
Watch the video here:
- Rob Sheffield, Rolling Stone, columnist
- Danny Shea, The Jefferson Theater, Promotion/Production
- Erin O’Hare, C-Ville Weekly, culture reporter
- Steve Harris, Variety Playhouse, former owner
- Laura Lyons, Beggars Group, project manager