Bamboo on the Moon
The kind of bamboo you cannot stop from spreading, it is music of all forms plucked from outer space and planted in the soil of WTJU. Grounded and cosmic. Nothing… MoreThe kind of bamboo you cannot stop from spreading, it is music of all forms plucked from outer space and planted in the soil of WTJU. Grounded and cosmic. Nothing and everything. Neil Armstrong faked the moon landing and we have the tapes to prove it. LessHosted by Trey P. Monday | 03/13/2023 | 11:00 pm
- Misha Panfilov - The Sea Will Outlive Us ALL - "Waves"
- Galcher Lustwerk - Information - "Left in the Dark"
- Galcher Lustwerk - Information - "Plainview"
- Louis Culture w/ YAMA//SOTO & Bawo - 7AM - "7am - B-Side"
- YT - Bubble! - "Bubble!"
- Fimiguerrero - Kant - "DON'T CARE"
- Knxwledge - 1988 - "Don't Be Afraid"
- ROMderful - c - "Do You Want to take a Flight?"
- Kaelin Ellis - THE FUNK WILL PREVAIL - "SLUMDOG"
- Whereisalex - Wake Up! - "Wake Up!"
- Madonna - Madonna - "Borderline"
- Naomi Akimoto - The 20th Anniversary - "Bewitched"
- Sammy Massamba - Propriété Privée - "Propriete Privee"
- The Kount f. Kaelin Ellis - Vignette - "END OF AN ERA"
- Mally.A f. dubergg - Love, On Purpose - "WordForWord"
- Knxwledge - MeekVol1 - "Biddinupstate"
- Ayrtn - TOO AWESOME - "THE GLO'"
- Bib Sama. - PLATINUS - "BELIEVE ME"
- JIANG! f. Mally.A - Astrological v. 1 - "Lost Boys"
- Whereisalex - Oldhead - "Oldhead"
- Robert Glasper f. Alex Isley - Robert Glasper x KAYTRANADA: The ArtScience Remixes - "No One Like You"
- CARRTOONS - Good Society Volume 3 - "Cahuenga"
- Francis Bebey - Psychedelic Sanza (1982-1984) - "Sanza Tristesse"
- Art Ensemble of Chicago and Alfred Panou - Je Suis Un Sauvage/Le Moral Necessaire - "Le Moral Necessaire"
- Marva Broome & Art Ensemble of Chicago - Mystifying Mama / For All We Know - "For All We Know"
- Mildred Bailey - I Think of You - "Almost Like Being in Love"
- Piero Piccioni - Camille 2000 - "Easy Lovers"
- Misha Panfilov - The Sea Will Outlive Us All - "Baltica Calls Me"
- John Cale - Vintage Violence - "Charlemange"
- Michel Pagliargo - Rainshowers - "Rainshowers"
- Cass McCombs - A - "Bobby, King of Boys Town"
- Bell and Sebastian - If You're Feeling Sinister - "Get Me Away from Here I'm Dying"
- James Cleveland & The Angelic Choir - Peace Be Still - "Peace Be Still"
E. Jonez kicks your week off to a fresh start with his candid take on the hottest music, entertainment, and current events. Kick back with C'ville's best Monday night from… MoreE. Jonez kicks your week off to a fresh start with his candid take on the hottest music, entertainment, and current events. Kick back with C'ville's best Monday night from 9-11 right here on WTJU! LessHosted by Eric Jones Monday | 03/13/2023 | 9:00 pm
- Blxst - Just For Clarity 2 - "Passionate (feat. Roddy Ricch)"
- Jim Jones - I Am - "I Am"
- Big Boss Vette - Pretty Girls Walk (Remix) - "Pretty Girls Walk (with Coi Leray) - Remix"
- Adele - 25 - "Hello"
- Metro Boomin - HEROES & VILLAINS - "Superhero (Heroes & Villains) [with Future & Chris Brown]"
- Nicki Minaj - Red Ruby Da Sleeze - "Red Ruby Da Sleeze"
- Key Glock - Glockoma 2 - "Dirt"
- Flo Milli - Conceited (feat. Lola Brooke & Maiya The Don) - "Conceited (feat. Lola Brooke & Maiya The Don)"
- PinkPantheress - Boy's a liar Pt. 2 - "Boy's a liar Pt. 2"
- Maeta - S(EX) - "S(EX)"
- Don Toliver - Love Sick - "Private Landing (feat. Justin Bieber & Future)"
- Daniel Caesar - Freudian - "Best Part (feat. H.E.R.)"
- Lil Baby - It's Only Me - "Forever (feat. Fridayy)"
- GloRilla - Internet Trolls - "Internet Trolls"
- NLE Choppa - CHAMPIONS - "CHAMPIONS"
- OG Parker - Still Work (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & Muni Long) - "Still Work (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & Muni Long)"
- Jim Jones - Back In My Prime - "Status Update (feat. Goldiie)"
- SZA - SOS - "Kill Bill"
- Lil Wayne - Kant Nobody - "Kant Nobody (feat. DMX)"
- ChlÃ¶e - How Does It Feel - "How Does It Feel"
- Ashton Blaze - Bizzy - "Bizzy"
- Finesse2tymes - Back End - "Back End"
- Boosie Badazz - Black & Beautiful - "Black & Beautiful"
Point of Departure
DJs Freddie Jin and David Buie-Moltz invite you to join them for an exciting and insightful exploration of avant-garde, free, and spiritual jazz. Expect to be challenged, inspired, and otherwise… MoreDJs Freddie Jin and David Buie-Moltz invite you to join them for an exciting and insightful exploration of avant-garde, free, and spiritual jazz. Expect to be challenged, inspired, and otherwise transfigured by music from the pioneers, torchbearers, and followers of these mold-breaking jazz genres. Free your ears and your mind will follow! Tune in to Point of Departure, heard each Monday night from 7 'til 9 on WTJU. LessHosted by Edward Creskoff Monday | 03/13/2023 | 7:00 pm
- Jenny Sheinman - Crossing the Field - "Old Brooklyn"
- Billy Bang Quartet - Valve No. 10 - "Improvisation for Four"
- Regina Carter / Miche Braden - Ella: Accentuate the Positive - "Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive"
- Matana Roberts - Coin Coin Chapter One - "How Much Would You Cost?"
- Esperanza Spalding - Songwrights Apothecary Lab - "Formwela 4"
- Arooj Aftab - Vulture Prince - "Mohabbat"
- Attic Sessions - Realize the Tide / Lost - "Forgetful"
- Psychic Temple - Plays Planet Caravan - "Essaouira"
- Anteloper - Pink Dolphins - "Delfin rosado"
- Jairus Sharif - Mega Optics - "Throw the Fan Up"
- Chris Thomas King - Angola - "Black Lives Matter Reprise"
- Kurt Rosenwinkel - Berlin Baritone - "Zarathustra"
- Piero Bittolo Bon / Jamaaladeen Tacuma - Mucho Acustica - "DFW/Calypso de Pelo"
- The Dirty Dozen Brass Band - Voodoo - "Voodoo"
- Gary Peacock / Jack DeJohnette / Keith Jarrett - Tales of Another - "Trilogy II"
- Ornette Coleman Trio - At the "Golden Circle" Stockholm Volume Two - "Morning Song"
- The Bad Plus - The Bad Plus - "You Won't See Me Before I Come Back"
Back Up and Push
Annette and Mark look back at Bluegrass and Old Time tunes of yesteryear, and push forward to the music of today and tomorrow. Along with traditional Bluegrass and Old Time,… MoreAnnette and Mark look back at Bluegrass and Old Time tunes of yesteryear, and push forward to the music of today and tomorrow. Along with traditional Bluegrass and Old Time, they'll throw in some Folk, Local Favorites, plenty of Live In-studio performances, and the latest news of festivals and other venues for live music. So buckle up for the ride on Monday afternoons from 4 til 7 with the best picking and strumming around on Back Up and Push! LessHosted by Mark Rough Monday | 03/13/2023 | 4:00 pm
- John Hartford - Aereo-Plain - "Turn Your Radio On (I)"
- Ralph Stanley - Old-Time Pickin': A Clawhammer Banjo Collection - "Black-Eyed Susie"
- The Horse Flies - Until the Ocean - "Cluck Old Hen"
- Stringbean - Way Back In The Hills Of Old Kentucky - "Rye Whiskey"
- Hylo Brown - Hylo Brown: The Collection - "Froggie Went A Courtin'"
- The Country Gentlemen - 25 Years - "500 Miles"
- Lester Flatt - Hard Travelin' (with The Foggy Mountain Boys) - "The Wreck of the Old 97 (with The Foggy Mountain Boys)"
- Gillian Welch - The Harrow & The Harvest - "Hard Times"
- Iris DeMent - Infamous Angel - "Mama's Opry"
- The Carter Family, Johnny Cash - Keep On The Sunny Side - "When the Roses Bloom Again"
- John Hartford - Gum Tree Canoe - "Gum Tree Canoe"
- Benton Flippen - 270 Haystack Rd. (feat. The Smokey Valley Boys) - "The Jaybird Died of a Whooping Cough (feat. The Smokey Valley Boys)"
- Chance McCoy & The Appalachian String Band - Debut - "Rocky Road To Dublin"
- Bigfoot - I've Got a Bulldog - "Chase the Squirrel"
- Clyde Davenport - Homemade Stuff - "My Sweetheart in Tennessee"
- Tommy Jarrell - Pickin' On Tommy's Porch - "Walking In My Sleep"
- The Rose City Ramblers - The Rose City Sessions - "Red Prairie Dawn"
- Ola Belle Reed - Rising Sun Melodies - "High on the Mountain"
- John Hartford - Goin Back to Dixie - "The Girl I left Behind Me"
- Uncle Earl - She Waits for Night - "Willie Taylor"
- Doc & Merle Watson - Ballads From Deep Gap - "Roll In My Sweet Baby Arm"
- Dirk Powell, Tim O'Brien, John Herrmann - Songs From The Mountain - "The Drunkard's Hiccups (Jack Of Diamonds)"
- The Kentucky Colonels - Long Journey Home - "In The Pines"
- The TurtleDuhks - True Lover - "The Hangman's Reel"
- Jody Stecher - Going Up On The Mountain - "Oh The Wind And Rain"
- Bill Monroe and Doc Watson - Live Recordings 1963-1980: Off the Record Volume 2 - "Lonesome Moonlight Waltz"
- Old Reliable String Band - The Old Reliable String Band - "Cherokee Shuffle"
- The Lilly Brothers & Don Stover - The Lilly Bros & Don Stover: Bluegrass at the Roots, 1961 - "'Neath That Cold Grey Tomb of Stone"
- Norman Blake, Tony Rice - Norman Blake & Tony Rice 2 - "Eight More Miles To Louisville"
- Ralph Stanley - Ralph Stanley & The Clinch Mountain Boys 1971-1973 - "East Virginia Blues"
- Doc Watson, David Grisman - Doc & Dawg - "Frankie And Johnny"
- Flatt & Scruggs - At Carnegie Hall! (Expanded Edition) - "Hot Corn, Cold Corn - Live"
- Foghorn Stringband - Reap What You Sow - "Sow 'Em On The Mountain"
- Jerry Garcia, David Grisman - Not For Kids Only - "Freight Train"
- The Freight Hoppers - Mile Marker - "Hound Chase"
- The Del McCoury Band - Celebrating 50 Years of Del McCoury - "Dark Hollow"
- Jean Ritchie and Doc Watson - Jean Ritchie and Doc Watson at Folk City - "Storms are on the Ocean"
- The Seldom Scene - Live At The Cellar Door - "Muddy Waters"
- Maybelle Carter, The New Lost City Ramblers - Southern Country Gospel - "The Old Gospel Ship"
- The Nashville Bluegrass Band - American Beauty - "Red Clay Halo"
- David Holt, Doc Watson - Legacy - "Bury Me Beneath The Willow"
- Norman Blake - Back Home In Sulphur Springs - "Bringing In The Georgia Mail"
- J.D. Crowe & The New South - J.D. Crowe & the New South - "Sally Goodin"
- John Hartford - Goin Back to Dixie - "I Wonder Where You Are Tonight"
- The Wayfarers - Fire on the Hillside - "Angeline the Baker"
- Old Reliable String Band - The Old Reliable String Band - "The Gypsy Girl"
- Jubal's Kin - Jubal's Kin - "Red Rocking Chair"
- Dolly Parton - In the Good Old Days (When Times Were Bad) - "Little Bird"
- Front Range - Back To Red River - "I've Always Been A Rambler"
- Foghorn Stringband - Rattlesnake Tidal Wave - "Farther Along"
- The Johnson Mountain Boys - Blue Diamond - "Blue Diamond Mines"
- Hot Rize - Traditional Ties - "Montana Cowboy"
- Bruce Molsky - Soon Be Time - "Fare Thee Well Blues"
- Kirk Sutphin - Masters of the Banjo - "Oh My Little Darling"
- Nate Leath - I've Always Been a Rambler - "I've Always Been a Rambler"
The Broadcasting System/Blue Monday
The Broadcasting System: is about getting into it. Lightning Bolt gets into it, and so do Tony Conrad and Stereolab. Ralph Peer recorded Jimmie Rogers and the Carter Family getting… MoreThe Broadcasting System: is about getting into it. Lightning Bolt gets into it, and so do Tony Conrad and Stereolab. Ralph Peer recorded Jimmie Rogers and the Carter Family getting into it in Bristol. Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan is all about it. They get into it in the forests of Bali and they surf slack-keyed on it in Hawaii. It's called transport, and only music - every kind of music - does it for me. How about you? Two hours spent deep in it, with Tyler. Enjoy another Blue Monday with DJ ANDROID, 2-4pm every other week. LessHosted by ANDROID Monday | 03/13/2023 | 2:00 pm
- Yo La Tengo - This Stupid World - "Miles Away"
- Yo La Tengo - Electr-o-pura - "Tom Courtenay"
- Yo La Tengo - I Can Hear The Heart Beating As One - "Green Arrow"
- John Lee Hooker - Blue Monday - "Blue Monday"
- Richard D. James, Brendan Eder Ensemble - #20 (Lichen) - "#20 (Lichen)"
- my bloody valentine - Loveless - "Sometimes"
- Outkast - Speakerboxxx/The Love Below - "Good Day, Good Sir (Interlude)"
- Yo La Tengo - They Shoot, We Score - "Madeline"
- Yo La Tengo - They Shoot, We Score - "Leaving Home"
- Guided By Voices - Bee Thousand - "The Goldheart Mountaintop Queen Directory"
- h hunt - Playing Piano for Dad - "Nice Arp"
- Cate Le Bon, Group Listening - Here It Comes Again - "The Light"
- Roger Eno - Voices - "Recalling Winter"
- Yo La Tengo - They Shoot, We Score - "Ashley"
- Nils Frahm - Spaces - "Says"
- Susumu Yokota - Acid Mt.Fuji (2016 Remaster Deluxe Edition) - "Saboten"
- Yo La Tengo - This Stupid World - "Apology Letter"
- Yo La Tengo - Summer Sun - "Don't Have to be So Sad"
- Milton Henry - Branches and Leaves (Showcase Album) - "Crisis Dub"
- The Cinematic Orchestra, Roots Manuva - Every Day - "All Things To All Men"
- Jeff Mangum - Live at Jittery Joe's - "Oh Comely - Live"
- Yo La Tengo - Prisoners of Love: A Smattering of Scintillating Senescent Songs 1985-2003 PLUS A Smattering of Outtakes and Rarities 1986-2002 - "Blue-Green Arrow"
- Yo La Tengo - The Sounds of the Sounds of Science - "Sea Urchins"
- Yo La Tengo - I Can Hear The Heart Beating As One - "We're an American Band"
- Yo La Tengo - They Shoot, We Score - "Meerkat"
- Yo La Tengo - Camp Yo La Tengo - "Tom Courtenay - Acoustic Version"
- Yo La Tengo - They Shoot, We Score - "Leaving Home - Alternate Version"
From the Dixie-fried sounds of the Southern soul centers of Muscle Shoals, Memphis, New Orleans and Shreveport to the Uptown Rhythm and Blues shots from the Northern cities of Chicago,… MoreFrom the Dixie-fried sounds of the Southern soul centers of Muscle Shoals, Memphis, New Orleans and Shreveport to the Uptown Rhythm and Blues shots from the Northern cities of Chicago, Detroit, New York and Philadelphia, Rum Cove puts you in a Situation that is Sooo Soulful! Soulful Situation, each Monday afternoon from noon 'til 2 right here on WTJU. LessHosted by Rum Cove Monday | 03/13/2023 | 12:00 pm
- Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - 45 - "What if we all stopped paying taxes?"
- James Brown - Live At The Apollo Vol 2 - "Let yourself go"
- James Brown - " - "There was a time"
- James Brown - " - "I feel all right"
- Solomon Burke - 45 - "I stayed away too long"
- The Intruders - 45 - "Let me in your mind"
- Candi Staton - 45 - "How can I put out the flame (when you keep the fire burning)"
- The Girls - 45 - "The hurt's still here"
- The Wallace Brothers - 45 - "My baby's gone"
- John Hamilton & Doris Allen - 45 - "Let a little love in"
- The Ambassadors - 45 - "There's something on my baby's mind"
- Ben E King - 45 - "Hey little one"
- Joe Simon - 45 - "Farther on down the road"
- JJ Jackson - The Greatest Little Soul Band in the Land - "I dig girls"
- Lee Fields - Sentimental Fool - "Without a heart"
- Otis Redding - 45 - "The happy song (dum-dum)"
- The 35th Steet Gang - Unbroken Melodies - "Your love gave me peace of mind"
- Doris Duke - 45 - "I don't know how to fall out of love with you"
- The Newcomers - 45 - "The whole world's a picture show"
- The Chi-lites - 45 - "Homely girl"
- Sam & Dave - Soul Men - "Broke down piece of a man"
- Booker T & The MGs - 45 - "Red beans and rice"
- Willie Mitchell - 45 - "Percolatin'"
- The Van Dykes - 45 - "I won't hold it against you"
- The Miracles - 45 - "Going to a Go-Go"
- The Isley Brothers - 45 - "Take some time out for love"
- Junior Walker & The All-Stars - 45 - "Hot cha'"
- ZZ Hill - 45 - "Down home Blues"
- Ike & Tina Turner - 45 - "Soul to Soul"
- Rufus Thomas - 45 - "Do the funky chicken"
- Betty LaVette - 45 - "My train's comin' in"
- Bobby Bland - 45 - "Wouldn't you rather have me"
- Little Milton - 45 - "I know what I want"
- Donald Height - 45 - "Bona fide lover"
- Wilson Pickett - 45 - "Don't fight it"
- Chris Kenner - 45 - "Land of 1000 dances"
Left of Cool
Modern Jazz programming designed to give your morning a lift. Left of Cool , heard each Monday morning from 10:30 til noon, is a place where improvising musicians of all… MoreModern Jazz programming designed to give your morning a lift. Left of Cool , heard each Monday morning from 10:30 til noon, is a place where improvising musicians of all styles can come together and see what's possible. Searching for that common thread, acoustic or electric, experimental and eclectic -- whatever sounds good! LessHosted by Larry Minnick Monday | 03/13/2023 | 10:30 am
- Brad Mehldau Trio - The Art Of The Trio Volume One - "Ron's Place"
- Brad Mehldau Trio - Live - "Buddha Realm"
- Brad Mehldau - Day Is Done - "Day Is Done"
- Brad Mehldau - 10 Years Solo Live - "Holland"
- Brad Mehldau Trio - The Art Of The Trio, Vol. 4: Back At The Vanguard - "Exit Music (For A Film)"
- Brad Mehldau - Largo - "Dusty Mcnugget"
- Brad Mehldau - Highway Rider - "Highway Rider"
- Brad Mehldau & Pat Mettheny - Quartet - "A Night Away"
- Brad Mehldau - Live In Mariac - "Trailer Post Ghost"
Great Morning Jazz
Great Morning Jazz, heard each Monday from 9 til 10:30, will provide relief from the Monday Morning Blues. The tunes will include new releases and older ones, the various styles… MoreGreat Morning Jazz, heard each Monday from 9 til 10:30, will provide relief from the Monday Morning Blues. The tunes will include new releases and older ones, the various styles (bop, hardbop, soul jazz, etc.), enough variety of tempo to keep the vital juices flowing, and a weekly sprinkling of modern blues for spice. It's good for what ails ya'. LessHosted by Johnny Bishop Monday | 03/13/2023 | 9:00 am
- Sam Myers - Coming From The Old School - "After Hours When The Joint Is Closed ((Sam Myers) BMI)"
- Paul Oscher - Bet on the Blues Limited Edition - "What Have I Done (Rough)"
- Nick Moss & The Flip Tops - First Offense - "Chéz Sweet Petite Pea"
- Kid Ramos - Old School - "Weight on My Shoulders"
- John Németh - Come And Get It - "Late Night Boogie"
- Bill Lupkin an the Chicago Blues Coalition - Live At The Hot Spot - "Mean Mistreater"
- Cash Box Kings - Holding Court - "I Ain't Gonna Be No Monkey Man"
- Doug Jay - Get It While It's Hot - "Baby, can I change your mind?"
- The Fabulous Thunderbirds - Girls Go Wild - "Pocket Rocket"
- Gary Primich - Ridin' The Darkhorse - "Wig City"
- Igor Prado Band - Way Down South - "What Have I Done"
- Johnny Tucker And The Allstars - 75 and Alive - "If You Ever Love Me (Featuring Kid Ramos)"
- The Fabulous Thunderbirds - Different Tacos! - "Wait On Time"
- Junior Wells - Hoodoo Man Blues - "Early in the Morning"
- Little Charlie & the Nightcats - Night Vision - "Can't Keep It Up"
- Muddy Waters - The Chess Box Disc 2 - "Just to Be With You"
- Otis Spann - Biggest Thing Since Colossus - "I Need Some Air"
- The Paul deLay Band - Take It From The Turnaround - "Ain't That Right"
Classical Sunrise - Monday
Start the day right with WTJU! Classical Sunrise offers two hours of classical music to ease you through your busy morning with friendly, knowledgeable hosts, weather updates, and everything you… MoreStart the day right with WTJU! Classical Sunrise offers two hours of classical music to ease you through your busy morning with friendly, knowledgeable hosts, weather updates, and everything you need to begin your day with a smile. On Monday morning from 7-9, Jay and Ralph will help start your week off right with the best classical music from around the globe. LessHosted by Jay Jackson Monday | 03/13/2023 | 7:00 am
- Clara WIECK-SCHUMANN - Chamber Orchestra of Europe; Yannick Nézet-Séguin, conductor; Beatrice Rana, piano - Clara & Robert Schumann: Piano Concertos - "Piano Concerto No. 1 in A Minor, Op. 7"
- Felix MENDELSSOHN - Hans Fagius, organ - Mendelssohn: Organ Works - "Allegro, Chorale and Fugue in D Major"
- Jean-Philippe RAMEAU - Tomislav Baynov, piano - FAMOUS WORKS OF GREAT COMPOSERS - VOL.2 - "Gavotte and Six Variations in A Minor"
Dorothy HINDMAN -
Frost Symphonic Winds; F. Mack Wood, conductor -
Blow by Blow -
Notes: b. 3.13.1966
- Nadia BOULANGER - Raphaela Gromes, cello; Julian Riem, piano - Femmes - "Trois Pièces"
- Pietro MASCAGNI - Limburg Symphony Orchestra; Gerard Oskamp, conductor; Gail Gilmore, soprano - Composers Through Time - Italy - "Cavalleria Rusticana: "Voi lo sapete, o mamma""
- Franz Joseph HAYDN - Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra; Ton Koopman, organ - Haydn: The 6 Organ Concertos - "Clavier Concerto in F, Hob. XVIII:7"
- Fanny MENDELSSOHN-HENSEL - Alice Neary, cello; Benjamin Frith, piano - Mendelssohn, Hensel & Sterndale Bennett: Sonatas for Cello and Piano - "Fantasia in G Minor"
- Ottorino RESPIGHI - Orchestre de Chambre de Lausanne; Jesús López-Cobos, conductor - Respighi: Ancient Airs and Dances & Trittico botticelliano - "Ancient Airs and Dances, Suite No. 3, P 172"
- Florence PRICE - Kirsten Johnson, piano - Florence Price Piano Music - "Barcarolle"
- Carlos de SEIXAS - Bokyung Byun, guitar - Guitar Works - "Sonata No. 23 in D Minor"
- Imogen HOLST - Choir of Clare College, Cambridge; Graham Ross, director - Imogen Holst: Choral Works - "Hallo My Fancy, Whither Wilt Thou Go?"
Classical Prelude - Monday
Classical Prelude wakes you gently with fine orchestral and choral music. Most of the featured works are over 50 minutes long, enveloping you in a world of sound. Awaken to… MoreClassical Prelude wakes you gently with fine orchestral and choral music. Most of the featured works are over 50 minutes long, enveloping you in a world of sound. Awaken to music by classical and romantic composers such as Beethoven, Bruckner, Mozart, and Schubert. LessHosted by Jay Jackson Monday | 03/13/2023 | 5:00 am
- Avril COLERIDGE-TAYLOR - Chineke! Chamber Ensemble; Roderick Cox, conductor - Coleridge-Taylor - "Sussex Landscape, Op. 27"
- Ludwig van BEETHOVEN - London Classical Players; Sir Roger Norrington, conductor - Beethoven: Symphonies Nos. 1 - 9 & Overtures - "Symphony No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 55"
All Virginia artists. All genres. All night long. Tune in to Virginia Overnights and experience the sounds of our commonwealth, hand-curated by Don Harrison and Erin O.Hosted by Don Harrison & Erin O Monday | 03/13/2023 | 1:00 am