WTJU is owned and operated by the Rector and Board of Visitors of the University of Virginia. The WTJU Community Advisory Board consists of community members and University faculty, staff and students. All CAB meetings are open to the public. For more information, please contact WTJU at 434-924-0885 or email email@example.com
WTJU is owned by the Rector and Board of Visitors of the University of Virginia: this group serves as the legal Board of WTJU according to the FCC.
The WTJU Community Advisory Board is an advisory group consisting of University students, staff or faculty, community members and the General Manager of WTJU (non-voting member). Committee Guidelines
The Committee meetings (held approximately five times annually) are open to the public. Meetings are generally held in the conference room at Lambeth Commons. Parking is open to the public in the main Lambeth Residences parking lot after 5pm, but it can be difficult to find a space. Please keep that in consideration if you plan to attend as a guest.
If you have questions about this group contact the Chair John Parker or the WTJU office at 434-924-0885 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
UVA Faculty/Staff Members:
- Nancy Bertram, Associate Dean for Management & Budget, Arts & Sciences
- John Payne, Director, Educational Technologies Center
- Hector Amaya, Assistant Professor, Media Studies Program
- John Parker (Chair), Associate Professor, Dept. of English
- Daniel Grogan
- Andy Andrews
- Elizabeth Chaldekas
- Michael Sokolowski
- Jennifer Poole
- Samantha Johnson
- Nick Rubin
- Matthew Simon
- Nathan Moore, General Manager, WTJU-FM
- Marian Anderfuren, Director of Media Relations, University of Virginia
The WTJU Community Advisory Board meets approximately every two months. FY 2012-13 Scheduled Meetings include:
- Wednesday, February 13, 2013